3,000 Advance Ticket Sales For Tonight

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Electric atmosphere tonight then :thumbsup:

It does make sense to only open certain parts of the ground, plus saving financially on police, stewarding etc

It would be fantastic if that 3000 could be doubled, we need the money!!

I do hope that none of the present flock of sheep that are running amuck on this site at present see this thread.

Only 3000 for a home game HA we will be taking 5000 minimum to Alloa tonight bleat bleat bleat

In the big picture this is not one of the glamour games of the season hence a low turnout

I do hope that none of the present flock of sheep that are running amuck on this site at present see this thread.

Only 3000 for a home game HA we will be taking 5000 minimum to Alloa tonight bleat bleat bleat

In the big picture this is not one of the glamour games of the season hence a low turnout

aberdeen get more than 3000 to watch them training such is the massiveness of that club.

Francis Albert

Slightly surprised it's that many. Almost 30% of ST holders is as much as anyone would get for this sort of game, unfortunately, given the league cup's current status. . we took only about twice as many to a semi-final last season!

The Old Tolbooth

Aberdeen are a weird bunch, they claim to have 5-6000 fans travel away from home with them for every match, yet struggle to get that for home crowds!! :unsure:

I think there will be a fair number of walk up fans tonight, no one will really bother getting tickets (I have :D) as there will be plenty seats available anyway, although with the ticket office queues of the last 2 matches at home, it could be carnage again!!

Aberdeen are a weird bunch, they claim to have 5-6000 fans travel away from home with them for every match, yet struggle to get that for home crowds!! :unsure:

I think there will be a fair number of walk up fans tonight, no one will really bother getting tickets (I have :D) as there will be plenty seats available anyway, although with the ticket office queues of the last 2 matches at home, it could be carnage again!!

aye there mustve been a few times last season where 2500 of there 6000 away fans got in and the rest were locked outside. also the home fans of the likes of hamilton must have decided not to bother going. perhaps they were intimidated by the enormity of aberdeen.

be lucky if we get 4000 tonight, my 20 month old son makes his debut at a first team game tonight.

i know we may field a weakened side but this is getting ridiculous imo. :ninja:

I'll be there (can't argue at a tenner a head) saying that there are a few home games this month and some non ST holders like myself may be picking their games as I can't make Utd on Sunday and it's debatable if I'd have made both if possible

If we can get 6,000 that'd be a good turn out

I just bought my tickets, section C. :thumbsup:

I expect there to be around 5k turnout tonight, not great, but considering the fixture and it being a Tuesday night it's not bad.

Hearts 9-0 Elgin :woot:

be lucky if we get 4000 tonight, my 20 month old son makes his debut at a first team game tonight.

What position does he play? attacking midfielder would be nice. :whistling:

Fxxx the SPFL

Good article from JJ saying that its still an important cup even although there is no European qualification, I know there will be many people who can't make it for either financial or work reasons but for those of us who can lets try and boost the crowd to a decent level.

Let's be aving youuuuuu

thumbsup.gif

The Old Tolbooth

aye there mustve been a few times last season where 2500 of there 6000 away fans got in and the rest were locked outside. also the home fans of the likes of hamilton must have decided not to bother going. perhaps they were intimidated by the enormity of aberdeen.

:D

Good article from JJ saying that its still an important cup even although there is no European qualification, I know there will be many people who can't make it for either financial or work reasons but for those of us who can lets try and boost the crowd to a decent level.

Let's be aving youuuuuu

thumbsup.gif

Even in your 70's your love of the club has never been questioned Ray :P

Fxxx the SPFL

:D

Even in your 70's your love of the club has never been questioned Ray :P

I can only accept that comment from someone who is follically challenged and a failed anorexic, see you tonight John it's only 20 minutes from Rosyth to Tynie.

PS you are only fith in the highest daily posters you are slipping up.

thumbsup.gif

Howdy Doody Jambo

It does make sense to only open certain parts of the ground, plus saving financially on police, stewarding etc

How much would they save ? for all it's worth

Don't see what difference it makes really , if fans were free to sit anywhere , an atmosphere would be created behind the goals to which Hearts were shooting towards then we could change ends at half-time like we used to do in the 70's .

One of the reasons why we failed to beat Airdrie 2 year ago was that the atmosphere was non-existent and the Diamonds fans out sung us on the night with their 350 support.

A game like this would have been ideal to let school-kids in Edinburgh and the Lothians in free of charge , good for future business and would at least create a bit of atmosphere

I reckon 5,000 tonight ,

Jam Tarts 1874

Can't help feeling that we would get a few hundred more if there were cash turnstyles this evening.

Clerry Jambo

Can't help feeling that we would get a few hundred more if there were cash turnstyles this evening.

Your spot on mate but I think these days are gone :down:

who doesn't want to see their team score a good few goals though!?

Fxxx the SPFL

Your spot on mate but I think these days are gone :down:

Cash turnstyles were in operation at Hamilton so why can they not have a couple open tonight.angry.gif

Just been down to the TO to get a couple of tickets. Still tickets in the Wheatfield B and F and she said no availability in C,D,E.

Still tickets for the Main available in S & T.

Apparently business has been "steady" so far. A few in when I was down. Could get a bit chaotic nearer KO time I think as a fair few still to do pick ups of already bought tickets as well as sales.

Clerry Jambo

Cash turnstyles were in operation at Hamilton so why can they not have a couple open tonight.angry.gif

I think it's just a decision that Hearts have made as a club, good to hear Hamilton had pay at the gate.

Are there many other clubs that still have pay at the gate in the SPL?

Jambof3tornado

I was still expecting an 8k crowd tonight regardless of what opponent we drew. Its the start of the season and during the summer I was champing at the bit to watch Hearts! Get your bums down to tynie and make some noise!

tommythejambo

Don't have any money.

Not going to loan it to sit in an empty ground and watch what'll be a reserve match.

How much are tickets? About ?20?

Jambof3tornado
<br />Don't have any money.<br /><br />Not going to loan it to sit in an empty ground and watch what'll be a reserve match.<br /><br />How much are tickets? About ?20?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

a tenner

Don't have any money.

Not going to loan it to sit in an empty ground and watch what'll be a reserve match.

How much are tickets? About ?20?

if you want a ticket i`ll give you one for nowt. got shingles so not going. would need to pick it up from canonmills after 5pm.

if you want a ticket i`ll give you one for nowt. got shingles so not going. would need to pick it up from canonmills after 5pm.

cancel that someone just phoned me that wants it. no fast yer last

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I got three thickets the other day, taking my wee brother to only his fifth ever game! (He's 8.) Hopefully he'll get to see a few goals!

jamboinglasgow

Just been down to the TO to get a couple of tickets. Still tickets in the Wheatfield B and F and she said no availability in C,D,E.

Still tickets for the Main available in S & T.

Apparently business has been "steady" so far. A few in when I was down. Could get a bit chaotic nearer KO time I think as a fair few still to do pick ups of already bought tickets as well as sales.

C sold out? Blast, I hoped I might of had a bit of room tonight, looks like I will be squashed like usual :rolleyes:

just back, must have only been around 5k there. See you glory hunters at the final then eh? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

4,922 according to bbc sport :thumbsup:

They don't hav the attendance for the Alloa Aberdeen game....maybe still counting the away fans?!

:teehee:

edit: yes they do.....1,649

nae bother Acey. Pie and bov aswell?

That'd be lovely. :thumbsup:

In seriousness, I know that the only way the club can make money is to charge for these diddy games separately, but it still rankles with me. I generally go to the Scottish Cup home games, but tbh paying a tenner to watch an uninspiring gubbing of a shite team didn't really appeal.

Francis Albert

That'd be lovely. :thumbsup:

In seriousness, I know that the only way the club can make money is to charge for these diddy games separately, but it still rankles with me. I generally go to the Scottish Cup home games, but tbh paying a tenner to watch an uninspiring gubbing of a shite team didn't really appeal.

Despite making about ?170 out of the said uninspiring gubbing?

Archived