Game On Radio?

Zen Jambo

Friends,

Is tonights game on sportsound or anything tonight?

I'm going to be stuck at work with firewall tastic internet as my only friend.

Thundercats Are Go

Friends,

Is tonights game on sportsound or anything tonight?

I'm going to be stuck at work with firewall tastic internet as my only friend.

I inagine its on sportsound, im sure they have the rights for such games.

Charlie-Brown

No sportsound doesn't have any live coverage of tonights games it's only the drivetime show that's advertised - the only coverage they have this week is the Europa League games on thursday.

Thundercats Are Go

No sportsound doesn't have any live coverage of tonights games it's only the drivetime show that's advertised - the only coverage they have this week is the Europa League games on thursday.

Ah, i stand corrected. Thats a joke tho, many people cant get to games and they cant get coverage? Another nail in the coffin of the SPL.

Ah, i stand corrected. Thats a joke tho, many people cant get to games and they cant get coverage? Another nail in the coffin of the SPL.

Tonight's game isn't an SPL game. :whistling:

Hearts.TV are doing radio coverage of the game as well as scrolling text update on the home page.

I notice Sportsound is on the Radio tonight from 6.10pm, surely they will be doing an open all mikes.

I am stuck at work tonight so can't access Heartsworld commentry.

Thundercats Are Go

Hearts.TV are doing radio coverage of the game as well as scrolling text update on the home page.

Is that a subscription service? bit of a bummer if it is (for people that get to most games) and hope its better than the international version! :whistling:

southcapital

i hate this country

with wall to wall coverage of english games on tv we cant even get a poxy cup game on the radio

ffs

Greedy_Jambo

i hate this country

with wall to wall coverage of english games on tv we cant even get a poxy cup game on the radio

ffs

There's just not enough folk interested in it. Its glory hunting on a whole new level. People up here are more interested in chelsea and man u. It used to be that people from all over scotland would just support rangers and celtic but even they're not good enough for them now.

Archived