Score Predictions

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

What's everyones score predictions for tomorrow? I would absolutely love to see us hammer 5 or 6 past them but I can't see it, Hopefully i'm wrong though.

Hearts 4 Elgin 1

What's everyones score predictions for tomorrow? I would absolutely love to see us hammer 5 or 6 past them but I can't see it, Hopefully i'm wrong though.

Hearts 4 Elgin 1

17 - 3

Kyle

Elliot

Mcgowan

Eggert

(going on the lines of i done a silly prediction against Hamilton and got the scorers right :thumbsup: )

Ray Winstone

I am hoping for 5 or more.

To be honest I will just be happy with a solid win and a good performance.

I was not going to go, but changed my mind. Hope to see us score a few goals and for Clum to keep up his scoring record. Then again, this is Hearts and I am going so probably 1-0 Hearts!

Hearts 5-1 Elgin

Hearts Heritage

I'd settle for 1 seventh of the number of goals scored in the only previous competitive fixture.

1939020408.jpg

just a good profesional performace with a few goals to spare. dont see the need to humiliate a wee team like elgin .keep a couple in the tank for sunday.

jamboinglasgow

2-0. I know if I predict a huge score it wont happen, and its rare for some of scores predicted to happen even against small teams.

I'll be disappointed if we concede a goal tomorrow. Elgin are the worst team in Scotland and we should fire atleast 7 past them.

Elliot and Kyle to get a hat-trick each

Hearts 9 - 0 Elgin City

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Would love to see us stick 6 or 7 past them but knowing Hearts, we'll end up struggling and making a bigger deal of it than we should be. So I'll go for:

Hearts 2-1 Elgin. Kyle and Templeton to score.

Like I said I would love it if we got a really big win but it just wouldn't surprise me if we scraped through.

hearts to win to nil is 11/8 with bet 365

cracking bet i think

It's only 8/13. Should still be a safe enough bet though.

linkin- hearts

Any win without picking up any serious injuries or silly cards will do me:thumbsup:

hearts_crazy

I'l reserve my prediction until 1 minute to go. I hate these kind of threads BTW, talk about tempting fate.

We SHOULD win by a cricket score - we WON'T win by a cricket score, i'd settle for any kind of win thanks.

I reckon we will score early on and then a barrage of chances will follow but we won't score again til we grab 2 late goals.

Hearts 3-0 Elgin City

I'l reserve my prediction until 1 minute to go. I hate these kind of threads BTW, talk about tempting fate.

We SHOULD win by a cricket score - we WON'T win by a cricket score, i'd settle for any kind of win thanks.

sums it up for me matey

They have a 39 year old goalie, conceeded 6 in 52 minutes at the weekend and will be miles off the pace against a strong SPL side. Anything less than 5 and the squad shouldn't get paid.

Archived