Jonny Brown

From Perth to Paisley

From Perth to Paisley

Apparently Jonny Brown played for Stirling on Saturday - no mention on our site or theirs.

Presumably a loan deal - anyone heard anything?

He is on loan "There was a debut for on-loan Hearts full-back Jonathan Brown"

"the Binos might even have taken the lead in 14 minutes when Brown swung in a cross from the left but fellow Hearts loan player Gordon Smith failed to direct his header past Robert Olejnik."

That's all i can see, no idea how long he's away on loan for though.

jamboinglasgow

He is on loan "There was a debut for on-loan Hearts full-back Jonathan Brown"

"the Binos might even have taken the lead in 14 minutes when Brown swung in a cross from the left but fellow Hearts loan player Gordon Smith failed to direct his header past Robert Olejnik."

That's all i can see, no idea how long he's away on loan for though.

would imagine its the same as the others, till December/January so if we need him or he does really well we can take him back otherwise the loan will be extended.

Quick question - I take it Stirling Albion are not a professional team. If that is the case do the players continue to train at riccarton with the rest of the team and then also go to their loan clubs for their training and obviously games..

Even if Stirling are full time I would prefer that our youths trained at riccarton during the week and only went a couple of days a week to their loan club..

There is a lot to be said for a mate of Vlads buying Livingston and loaning our players via Kaunas.. Kind of like a Hearts 'B'.. obviously competitive games together will help our youngsters a lot more than being loaned out here there and everywhere..

Quick question - I take it Stirling Albion are not a professional team. If that is the case do the players continue to train at riccarton with the rest of the team and then also go to their loan clubs for their training and obviously games..

Even if Stirling are full time I would prefer that our youths trained at riccarton during the week and only went a couple of days a week to their loan club..

There is a lot to be said for a mate of Vlads buying Livingston and loaning our players via Kaunas.. Kind of like a Hearts 'B'.. obviously competitive games together will help our youngsters a lot more than being loaned out here there and everywhere..

Yup, all the lads at part-time clubs will train fulltime with Hearts. McGowan did it last year whilst at Ayr.

Suppose it's a positive thing as we're still in control of their progress in a way and good for them to keep their faces kent

Archived