Jambos Duo Doubtful For Cup Tie

Commander lovemuscle

Somebody stated that Zaliukas was doubtful but that is the first I have heard Barr is doubtful.

As stated on the other thread, if there is any doubt whatsoever, they shouldn't play.

Chad Sexington

Somebody stated that Zaliukas was doubtful but that is the first I have heard Barr is doubtful.

As stated on the other thread, if there is any doubt whatsoever, they shouldn't play.

Yup.

Would be daft to take risks,

Whoever we play at the back, we should be way too good for Elgin.

Johanes de Silentio

Like to see Mcgowan get a chance at CH

That's a good shout actually - I'd forgotten about him, tbh! :ninja:

Eggy at CH and JT back at RB? Would love Gowser to get a whole game to show his worth.

Eggert at centre mid, perm any one from umpteen at centre back,if we get the right midfield we can prevent our Cetral defence from being under too much pressure from ......Elgin

heartsfc_fan

Jonsson and Bouzid in Central defence for me.

Stevenson and McGowan Central mid.

No offence to anybody proposing otherwise, but I would prefer to see players like Jonsson and Mrowiec playing in their best positions, if selected. We should not need to play players out of position against this level of opposition and I would rather they were given the chance to prove themselves in their best positions instead of merely "doing a job" elsewhere.

Kello

C.Thomson McGowan Bouzid Wallace

Templeton Jonsson Stevenson Novikovas

Kyle C.Elliot

Subs: Balogh, Mrowiec, Mulrooney, Suso, Robinson.

as long as they are fit for sunday. good chance to get players who have not play yet this season on the pitch!

Johanes de Silentio

No offence to anybody proposing otherwise, but I would prefer to see players like Jonsson and Mrowiec playing in their best positions, if selected. We should not need to play players out of position against this level of opposition and I would rather they were given the chance to prove themselves in their best positions instead of merely "doing a job" elsewhere.

I actually see Mrowiec as a defender, but am happy to see him play anywhere, as long as he plays well.

I actually see Mrowiec as a defender, but am happy to see him play anywhere, as long as he plays well.

Fair enough. I just think that Jefferies obviously sees him as a central midfielder and I would like him to be given that chance in the role that the manager has identified for him.

Fair enough. I just think that Jefferies obviously sees him as a central midfielder and I would like him to be given that chance in the role that the manager has identified for him.

I would think that Jeff will do anything with the CH's he can to not have to pick Eggy there. Pretty sure he has Eggy marked as a starter in midfield along with Stevo. So tonight is a great chance to bed the two of them in. You'd hope that we could play Bouzid along with McGowan, Mrowiec or even Wallace tonight to accomodate that and it won't really matter.

Then hopefully either Barr is back for Sunday or Zal is over his flu.

Trigger has a fitness test at 5.30pm to determine whether or not he will play tonight, missed training yesterday.

heartsfc_fan

Trigger has a fitness test at 5.30pm to determine whether or not he will play tonight, missed training yesterday.

Not worth risking IMO. If he's not 100% best leaving him to rest for Sunday.

Play Ruben left back (if he isn't suspended for the league cup).

Not worth risking IMO. If he's not 100% best leaving him to rest for Sunday.

Play Ruben left back (if he isn't suspended for the league cup).

Think Ruben's suspension will count for tonight (quite a good thing imo, rather have him miss a league cup match than an SPL match) so I think Eggy will more than likely be playing left back.

Edit: If Wallace isn't playing that is...

Think Ruben's suspension will count for tonight (quite a good thing imo, rather have him miss a league cup match than an SPL match) so I think Eggy will more than likely be playing left back.

Do you know if matty park is available?

Guest Dipped Flake

Nope, Ruben suspended for the next league game. Would only have missed this game if he had been sent off for violent conduct

jamboinglasgow

Do you know if matty park is available?

Last I knew about Park is that he was going to come on during a pre-season reserve game but wasn't risked (but it could of been he was playing a junior side more interested in kicking the man not the ball) so it suggests he was close to at least a return. That was just over two weeks ago. Sure I have seen him in the training photos, and with our two other resreve left backs (Brown and Delands) away on loan then it does increase the chance he could play.

Last I knew about Park is that he was going to come on during a pre-season reserve game but wasn't risked (but it could of been he was playing a junior side more interested in kicking the man not the ball) so it suggests he was close to at least a return. That was just over two weeks ago. Sure I have seen him in the training photos, and with our two other resreve left backs (Brown and Delands) away on loan then it does increase the chance he could play.

Where did Johnny Brown go on loan and for how long. I missed that one.

If they(Barr & Zaliukas) don't play, Lee Wallace should play as centre-half as he's the only left-footed defender we have with Palazuelos at left-back if he's not suspended for this one. Team should be:-

Baloch

J Thomson

Palazuelos

Bouzid

Wallace

Jonsson

Suso

Stevenson

C. Elliot

Kyle

Templeton

SUBS:-

Kello, Black, Kucharski, McGowan, C. Thomson.

Anybody know what's happened to Obua by the way and is that Toto guy getting a runout tonight?

jamboinglasgow

Where did Johnny Brown go on loan and for how long. I missed that one.

dont worry I missed it until someone flagged it up. It was in a match report of Saturdays game, Stirling Albion v Falkirk on Stirling's website that Brown was on loan and making his debut. His name is in all the team lists in the reports of the games on the BBC and papers. So he is on loan at Stirling Albion (if you haven't already guessed) and I would imagine it would be a loan till January, though Hearts and Stirling may extend it at that time.

Nope, Ruben suspended for the next league game. Would only have missed this game if he had been sent off for violent conduct

Why is the Hamilton player who got sent off suspended for their tie then?

Archived