Do You Know?

Mad Dog Frazer

I'm sure I heard this just last week.

Wasn't it on the football ramble? Pearce rings a bell as JOH said.

Mad Dog Frazer

Graeme Souness?

we have a winner well done mate it was indeed graeme souness who played for scotland at the 1986 world cup in mexico whilst player manager at rangers :thumbsup:

New question - heard on Radio Scotland on Saturday was one Allan Preston was asking - which was name a player from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales who has played for 3 teams each of which has won a European Cup (player didn't need to be there when they won the Cup). Don't know the answer so my go is below.

I can only get an English player (Michael Owen), Welsh (Mark Hughes) and an Irish player (Robbie Keane). Who was the Scot - someone who played for Celtic/Liverpool and someone else who won the trophy?

Drylaw Hearts

New question - heard on Radio Scotland on Saturday was one Allan Preston was asking - which was name a player from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales who has played for 3 teams each of which has won a European Cup (player didn't need to be there when they won the Cup). Don't know the answer so my go is below.

I can only get an English player (Michael Owen), Welsh (Mark Hughes) and an Irish player (Robbie Keane). Who was the Scot - someone who played for Celtic/Liverpool and someone else who won the trophy?

Alan McInally ?

Celtic

Bayern

Aston Villa

Gary Gillespie? as the only other players that have played for the unwashed & scouse giro cashers are , Bellamy, Keane, Kenny Dalglish

answers from here

on here

Archived