Leith Walk Closed Saughton End

HMFC-1874

Leith walk closed Saughton end, The bit where you.go through the tunnel and end up at b&q. It's closed down fir 12 months :thumpsdown: they are building the hooses. Just thought I would give a wee heads up fir people like me who go that way to games. On my way tae get tickets the long way :thumbsdown:

Drylaw Hearts

Leith walk closed Saughton end, The bit where you.go through the tunnel and end up at b&q. It's closed down fir 12 months :thumpsdown: they are building the hooses. Just thought I would give a wee heads up fir people like me who go that way to games. On my way tae get tickets the long way :thumbsdown:

Beats me.

Genghis Khan

You sound like a few taxi drivers I've met. Can I interest you in this?

61IQ1-9H81L._AA115_.jpg

Coming from the west of Edinburgh this weather i know what the OP means, I park just across from the westfield pub where they are building the new flats. I will have to find a new parking place when they are ready.

Guest juvehearts

you mean westfield avenue is closed, just off stevenson's road next to the old B&Q

know your streets man

juve

Water of Leith walkway closed Saughton end, The bit where you.go through the tunnel and end up at b&q. It's closed down fir 12 months :thumpsdown: they are building the hooses. Just thought I would give a wee heads up fir people like me who go that way to games. On my way tae get tickets the long way :thumbsdown:

Fixed?

Yeah, I walk that way to the games. Takes the piss really, going to add 10-15 minutes to my walk. :verymad:

They've built a new bridge, from the other side of that walkway, before the bridges to Murrayfield, that's going to go into these new houses at the old bus depo. They're still being built, so it looks like I'm going to be taking the long way...

This was a public non information bulletin brought to you by HMFC-1874. :thumbsup:

This forum just gets better and better every time I look

GO JKB

Nothing to do with the houses getting built on the site of the old Westfield Halls.......its the the start of them building the crossing for the trams ! so i suspect it will be longer than 12 months :P

Archived