Last Seasons Strips

Alan_R

Just wondered if there was any of last seasons gear still being sold at the Hearts store or if it had all gone?

I'm looking for last seasons away kit size small as a gift. Home would do though.

I know one of the posters works in the store, whats his username again?

(PS no phone at the moment before I get the obvious phone the store an ask post)

Cheers in advance

Guest jambomickey

Just wondered if there was any of last seasons gear still being sold at the Hearts store or if it had all gone?

I'm looking for last seasons away kit size small as a gift. Home would do though.

(PS no phone at the moment before I get the obvious phone the store an ask post)

Cheers in advance

peter senior works in the store alan.

realised I can't search members.

so don't suppose anyone has been in the store and noticed anything recently? about to head out the door soon.

Marooned In Oz

realised I can't search members.

so don't suppose anyone has been in the store and noticed anything recently? about to head out the door soon.

ST James' store has quite a few of last seasons kit last time I was in there (Last week) so you might have more joy in there than the superstore pal.

ST James' store has quite a few of last seasons kit last time I was in there (Last week) so you might have more joy in there than the superstore pal.

thanks, thats actually where i was thinking. will give it a go.

Cheers in advance

I was looking for the same top at St J game but that day the store at tynie only had the new strip on display as it had just been launched. Hopefully they'll have a wee rail with last seasons once they sold a few of the new kits. Failing that I'm holding out for the church sale (next to gorgie rd entrance to tynie) they have i think after x-mas sometime been last couple of years and picked up a few bargains.

I was looking for the same top at St J game but that day the store at tynie only had the new strip on display as it had just been launched. Hopefully they'll have a wee rail with last seasons once they sold a few of the new kits. Failing that I'm holding out for the church sale (next to gorgie rd entrance to tynie) they have i think after x-mas sometime been last couple of years and picked up a few bargains.

None of last seasons merch is being sold at the current time apparently. whats left is being 'held back for later in the season', I asked if it was possible to dig a single top out of stock room for me and apparently not. Which is fine but this is what I found odd;

at a time when Edinburgh is booming with tourists should hearts not be looking to promote themselves as well as look to target this 'extra market' of football fans potentially looking for a soveneir from Edinburgh?

I know when I travel I try to pick up football soveneirs from the cities I visit.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

buy this seasons top for a gift ya tightarse haha!

nah I don't blame you its dot cotton!

buy this seasons top for a gift ya tightarse haha!

nah I don't blame you its dot cotton!

I hate this seasons kit. Not only that but don't really want to spend ?40 on a top they might never wear.

Valentine Jambo

A couple of weeks ago the Tynie store had the shirts from the season before last on sale for ?1.

Archived