Elgin Tickets

braveheart

needing 4 and went onto e-ticketing.only fiver a ticket for juniors but ?1.50 each admin fee.is it only ticketmaster that charges?can i avoid this fee by phoning hearts or just get tickets on the night.

needing 4 and went onto e-ticketing.only fiver a ticket for juniors but ?1.50 each admin fee.is it only ticketmaster that charges?can i avoid this fee by phoning hearts or just get tickets on the night.

I'd go down to the ticket office for you but I've got the Charity Comedy Gala at the Festival Theatre on Tuesday so won't see you.

PS - got your face on the TV again.

I phoned the Hearts ticket centre and there was no admin charge and ticket was posted out next day free of charge. :woot:

I avoid booking on-line like the plague as it is really Ticketmaster, as is phoning if you choose te buy ticket option.

I emailed and got a reply asking for contact details so the actual Ticket Office could call me.

I called them before seeing the reply though and they were good - I think it is option 8 or something, but failing that any other option will do if you ask to be put through, but do not choose the option to buy ticekts at that is the useless Ticketmaster.

I phoned the Hearts ticket centre and there was no admin charge and ticket was posted out next day free of charge. :woot:

i booked 3 for the st johnstone game and was told 4.50 admin fee.

i must have been put through to someplace ran by ticketmaster - makes sence now considering i had to spell every single thing to the lad on the other end - he thought perth was spelt pearth.

I would advise anybody to avoid getting tickets on the night unless you turn up an hour before kick off. For the Dunfy game in League Cup last year I missed first half hour through having to queue for a ticket.

If you buy on e-ticketing and go for e-tickets (the ones you print yourself), there is no admin fee or (obviously) postage :thumbsup:

No guarantee you won't get a season ticket holders seat though :teehee:

Just phone the ticket centre direct (not the ticketmaster option, directly through to hearts) or obviouslly visit in person and there is now admin fee, thats what I done.

If you buy on e-ticketing and go for e-tickets (the ones you print yourself), there is no admin fee or (obviously) postage :thumbsup:

umm, yes there is. I had to pay ?1.50 per ticket and have just printed mine.... I assume there would have been a larger fee otherwise.

Do The Dance

umm, yes there is. I had to pay ?1.50 per ticket and have just printed mine.... I assume there would have been a larger fee otherwise.

Says on the hearts website that there's no fee if you print your own ticket. I'd get onto them.

Says on the hearts website that there's no fee if you print your own ticket. I'd get onto them.

nah, just checked the site again. no "extra" booking fees apparently. basically no postage cost.

'fraid not anymore, seems the main booking outlets have got wise to this, got a few tiks off ticketmaster a few weeks ago (not footie admittedly) and was charged a ?3 fee to print them out - smacks of a rip-off to me....

Ticketmaster are completing robbing b******s.

Most other online companies also add on these scam charges too, surely there must be an opening for a company willing to reduce the profit per ticket but still made a decent sum? More likely Ticketmaster pays more for the contract & the teams are more interested in that than their own fans.

Clubs need to pay more attention to the fans and especially the fact that many are canny consumers and quite averse to the piss being taken out of them with invented bullshit charges. They must reduce players' wages to "normal" wages and they could cut out a lot of the need for this shite.

?1.50 a pop is a piece of nonsense.

heartsfc_fan

I was charged ?1.50 aswell to print off my ticket for Elgin.

Obviously an "admin" charge by ticket master for using my debit card. Not Hearts fault.

I was charged ?1.50 aswell to print off my ticket for Elgin.

Obviously an "admin" charge by ticket master for using my debit card. Not Hearts fault.

Thieving barstewards whoever they are.

langsidejambo

I purchased a ticket for Blackburn game and there was no admin charge, today I was charged ?1.50 for Elgin City game.They should at least be consistent with their charges.

Nelly Terraces

Ticketmaster are nothing short of legalised Touts. There really should be some kind of inquiry into these companies by the OFT.

Ticketmaster? Ticketba *** rd more like.

On the admin fee thing for e-ticketing - email Hearts if you have been charged ANY admin fee for printing off your own tickets. They will refund the admin fee as Ticketmaster are NOT meant to be charging it! :thumbsup:

Tried that - they told me I didn't have enough priviledges! Clearly shares & season ticket ain't good enough for ticketmaster! Spoke with a relly nice young lady in the Hearts office & she sorted it all out wonderfully. The club should bin TM

Tokyo Drifter

Could be wrong but I think if you pay cash at the ticket office you'll not get charged admin fee. I didn't for St Johnstone.

heartsfc_fan

On the admin fee thing for e-ticketing - email Hearts if you have been charged ANY admin fee for printing off your own tickets. They will refund the admin fee as Ticketmaster are NOT meant to be charging it! :thumbsup:

I was under the impression if you use a card online to pay then you'll get charged for using it. Am I worth emailing Hearts and asking for my ?1.50 back? I mean it's the cost of 1/2 a pint ... still ;)

I was under the impression if you use a card online to pay then you'll get charged for using it. Am I worth emailing Hearts and asking for my ?1.50 back? I mean it's the cost of 1/2 a pint ... still ;)

From the website:

Some small print - booking fees, fulfilment and concessions

< fees>

Booking fees cover our costs with Ticketmaster, who charge Hearts on a comission basis. We'll always make channels available that are free of booking fees though, and from 2010-11 we'll offer free from booking fee transactions when you book online and print your own tickets using TicketFast, our online self-printing ticketing service.

Here's a break down of our booking fees:

Counter sales at the Ticket Cenre - We charge ?1.50 per ticket for credit card transactions up to a maximum charge of ?6. We do not charge for cash or debit card sales over the counter.

Telesales - We charge ?1.50 per ticket for all transactions up to a maximum charge of ?6. Postage costs are included in this charge.

Standard online transactions at Hearts eTickets - We charge ?1.50 per ticket for all transactions up to a maximum charge of ?6. We charge an additional fee of 50p for postage.

Despite this, I was charged for the SJ game - emailed Hearts and they credited my credit card straight away and assured me that TM were aware of the issue and were in the process of rectifying it :thumbsup:

Can you still pay on the gates though?

Not sure if you're being serious or not. We've not had cash gates for years. If you want to buy a ticket on the night you'll end up standing in a massive queue at the ticket office before the match.

You're better buying a ticket off eTickets which you can print off youself or if there's an option to collect it you can do that and collect if from the TO (there'll still be a queue but only a couple of minutes at worst). You could even phone the TO (option 8) and collect it from the TO that way.

Archived