Dundee United

Just back from United game and i have to say they look an absolute shadow of last seasons side. Absolutely disastrous performance. No threat going forward whatsoever and were very very fragile at the back.

I think if Kyle starts next week the centre backs will struggle, and i reckon Temps can run the full backs riot - Dillon and Dixon were woeful today.

Caley had one lad who stood out for me Hayes, ran Uniteds defense ragged all day and he has nowhere near as much talent as Temps or Suso so hopefully we can get 3 points next week against a very fragile United side - spent the whole game listening to complaints about them needing a better centre half and how poor they look at the back.

Just back from United game and i have to say they look an absolute shadow of last seasons side. Absolutely disastrous performance. No threat going forward whatsoever and were very very fragile at the back.

I think if Kyle starts next week the centre backs will struggle, and i reckon Temps can run the full backs riot - Dillon and Dixon were woeful today.

Caley had one lad who stood out for me Hayes, ran Uniteds defense ragged all day and he has nowhere near as much talent as Temps or Suso so hopefully we can get 3 points next week against a very fragile United side - spent the whole game listening to complaints about them needing a better centre half and how poor they look at the back.

Was speaking to a United fan.

AEK ran them ragged and toyed with them for the last 20. Chasing shadows for that time, using up loads of energy.

Same again this Thursday please AEK.

Archived