Bbc Highlights Up...........

suds66

Hamilton were poor, but well played the Hearts

According to the commentator, Elliot on form is one of the best in the business? :whistling:

Steady! Keep it up Clum you were superb. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

Something impressive I thought of Elliot is for his second goal and the penalty he took the ball off the Hamilton player and ran from the half-way line to the box. Well done Elliot.

Snake Plissken

I will never tire of that first goal. A touch of class from Elliot there.

Liam McLeod's commentary though :down:

A commentator should have a loud, booming voice and a streak of arrogance - none of this nasal, squeaky, school-boy-on-work-experience stuff.

That commentator is keeping up the fine Scottish tradition of being absolute pish.Who employs them do they need to do ant kind of interview.

Jambof3tornado

Something impressive I thought of Elliot is for his second goal and the penalty he took the ball off the Hamilton player and ran from the half-way line to the box. Well done Elliot.

What impressed me more was his greed and unwillingness to square a ball. Not something you see in a Hearts player often,means his confidence is well up,long may that continue.

Drylaw Hearts

Is it just me, or is the line "that is the worst clearence ever" absolutely hilarious?

Along with....

"that's a net finder"

That first yellow for Ruben was a joke.

Thats the rules, though. Players should know them.

We need to hammer players who pick up bookings like that for kicking the ball away and dissent.

The second booking for Ruben was a rash tackle he didn't need to make. He seemed to be laughing after he got the red card - I didn't find it funny as he could have cost us the win at 2-0.

What impressed me more was his greed and unwillingness to square a ball. Not something you see in a Hearts player often,means his confidence is well up,long may that continue.

Yeah - how many times were our players attempting a pass when inside the box in the last couple of seasons.

Good strikers need to be greedy *******s (although not in the way Nade took it).

Jambof3tornado

Yeah - how many times were our players attempting a pass when inside the box in the last couple of seasons.

Good strikers need to be greedy *******s (although not in the way Nade took it).

Correct,selfish is what the commentator said and thats about the only sensible thing he said all match!!

I liked the way that clum picked up the ball after winning the penalty and handed it to his pal.....Eh I got this for you Mister Kyle!!!

Looking forward to the 2 of them starting on Tuesday.

Creepy Lurker

Is it just me, or is the line "that is the worst clearence ever" absolutely hilarious?

I really did laugh out loud at that one. The commentator is so bad. :laugh:

Thats the rules, though. Players should know them.

We need to hammer players who pick up bookings like that for kicking the ball away and dissent.

The second booking for Ruben was a rash tackle he didn't need to make. He seemed to be laughing after he got the red card - I didn't find it funny as he could have cost us the win at 2-0.

It looked to me that he was giving them the ball back not dissenting. It was a joke sending off thats why he was laughing.

It looked to me that he was giving them the ball back not dissenting. It was a joke sending off thats why he was laughing.

He kicked the ball away as their players came to collect it.

Rules are rules, and he should have known better. I hope Hearts fine Ruben for the first yellow - its stupid bookings and red cards like this that will cost us later in the season.

I can't fault the ref for either red card.

Harry Palmer

Horrendous commentators for Scottish football especially the Beeb.

They should also think about sorting the volume out as well. More at Tynie than at other diddy grounds.

I did pick up on a 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!' after Kyle scored his penalty. :)

Great stuff. I think we'll have many more spewing into their microphones before the season is over. :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

Could be Toto, jonny Stewart or johnathan brown ....

I take it you didn't bother listening to the interview :lol:

I really did laugh out loud at that one. The commentator is so bad. :laugh:

I'm sorry, but you didn't type that in a high enough pitch!

I wish we could add just a wee bit more composure in front of goal. One of these days, we're going to give somebody a right scudding. There are players to come in who will improve us - Driver being the main one. Add some goals from him and some ammo. I'm keeping it in but I think we've got the makings of an exciting team.

That first yellow for Ruben was a joke.

It is the rule though so it was Ruben who was the joke and he should be hammered for it if JJ means what he says about stupid cards.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Could be Toto, jonny Stewart or johnathan brown ....

:blink:

Say What Again

Along with....

"that's a net finder"

and "there's no doubt an in-form Calum Elliot is one of the best in the business", the "Pie-Chow" brothers, and at a Hamilton cross, "still it's ACCCCCIEESSSS"

Captain America

As someone else has already mentioned, I loved the fact Calum went on his own for the fourth as one of my main criticisms of him in the past is he passes to often for a striker.

Ruben was stupid for the booking, they all know the rules regarding kicking the ball away yet they still do it.

That was a good save from Kello at the end, I know the game was won at the time but still important to keep clean sheet.

Johanes de Silentio

According to the commentator, Elliot on form is one of the best in the business? :whistling:

Steady! Keep it up Clum you were superb. :thumbsup:

While I'm delighted for Callum, I nearly fell off my chair at that one! :lol:

Hearts of Vladland

and "there's no doubt an in-form Calum Elliot is one of the best in the business",

Well in the last two games he was better than Rooney was at the world cup... whistling.gif

That's two very good looking goals right there. I could watch them over and over and over... :) I do hope this trend of scoring sexy goals continues. If that's too much of an ask then just 4 bog standard per game will suffice,

Malcolm Tucker

I don't actually mind the commentator....

There's far worse.

Anyway, 'mon the Calum!

Is there anywhere you can watch these highlights on an iPhone ?

Not that I'm aware of. But one of the members on here often converts the files and uploads them to youtube for the Jambos on distant shores and you should be able to watch that.

Shaggy always claimed that CE was a gifted player mind :thumbsup:

Goal No 1 was a peach as you can clearly see his intention to bend it into the far corner.

His wee controlled touch back to Suso was neat too, shame he then blasted it over the bar though.

As for his 2nd goal. It was Hammy-esque in the way he just bore down on goal showing

total belief in himself :thumbsup:

Archived