Dundee Utd

Jam Tarts 1874

A win for ICT wouldn't be the worst thing ever!

No it wouldn't because when we pump Utd next week at Tynecastle we'll be 6 points ahead of them.

Dundee United losing 0-3 now!

What the **** is going on? Football has gone mental.

Dundee United losing 0-3 now!

What the **** is going on? Football has gone mental.

I had them at 4's :thumbsup:

Pity i had Aston Villa in with them :teehee:

I always worry when a team has been humped and we have to play them next so thank **** they have AEK next to demoralise them more.

Greedy_Jambo

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

I rekon he's been found out. He done well carrying on with Craig Levein's tactics and team talks. We all seen what happened when Houston tried his own game plan last season, was it 7-0?

I think They've all came back from holiday and Houstey has forgotten what levein said to them at the start of the season!

Thig Ar Latha

I had them at 4's :thumbsup:

Pity i had Aston Villa in with them :teehee:

I could'nt resist putting money on a Caley win with odds at 11/2. Generous when you consider Utd had a Euro tie on Thursday.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

I rekon he's been found out. He done well carrying on with Craig Levein's tactics and team talks. We all seen what happened when Houston tried his own game plan last season, was it 7-0?

I think They've all came back from holiday and Houstey has forgotten what levein said to them at the start of the season!

You may well be right. i wonder if Middlesborough will drop interest in Conway as reported. DU want ?1.2M for him.

Bigman

When we are 20 points clear of them I hope all the folk who tipped them for third will realise they are crap. I wouldn't take one of their players. Horrible wee team.

Ray Winstone

A good result against Elgin on Tuesday and a solid win next week would be almost the perfect start to the season.

Great win for ICT - who everyone will find difficult to beat up north.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

All these weird results are down to how fit relative teams are when they come back from their pre-seasons. things will even out by october time imo

When we are 20 points clear of them I hope all the folk who tipped them for third will realise they are crap. I wouldn't take one of their players. Horrible wee team.

I'll be more than willing to eat my words if that happens. Not going to write them off after one game though.

winston churchill

i said pre season that.

the loss of judas levein &judas webster would hit them hard.

i also said that the honeymoon period would be over very quickly for houston and his clipboard.

The loss of Webster plus the 3 players (Mhyre-Williams, Cadamarteri & Sandaza) they are releasing has definately weakened them.

I didn't think they would have the same season as they did last year but I didn't think they would get humped 4-0 at home either

We need to get right in amongst them from the start next week. A win against them would complete a cracking start to the season for us

winston churchill

The loss of Webster plus the 3 players (Mhyre-Williams, Cadamarteri & Sandaza) they are releasing has definately weakened them.

I didn't think they would have the same season as they did last year but I didn't think they would get humped 4-0 at home either

boro also back sniffing around.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/8934426.stm

?1.2 million for a fully capped scotland player.

how much is the injury prone/contract running down uncapped driver worth again :rolleyes:

We need to get right in amongst them from the start next week. A win against them would complete a cracking start to the season for us

Dundee United are pish, I honestly couldn't understand the extent to which some folk were hyping them up here. Look at their back 4.. Watson, Dillon, Kenneth, Dixon..absolutely gash. We'll skelp them by 2 or 3 next week.

One of my mates is a United fan and his opinion was that Webster held them together last season.

He reckoned they'd struggle without him this season. Looks like he could be right :)

Gods a Jambo

Dundee United are pish, I honestly couldn't understand the extent to which some folk were hyping them up here. Look at their back 4.. Watson, Dillon, Kenneth, Dixon..absolutely gash. We'll skelp them by 2 or 3 next week.

I think, with the right coaching he could be a good player. You're correct regarding the rest though.

Archived