Weir

future is maroon

future is maroon

I used to think highly of Weir when he was with us and he played a big part in 97/98 but he has turned into a right moaning grumpy old man since he joined that mob - not forgetting going in a huff and walking out on Scotland unlike Dailly. He's been at it for past few years in terms of trying to referee games or make challenges on him look worse than they are yet pleads his innonence he does far worse to the oppo - media and commentators say nothing or say he's using "his experience". Maybe I have my maroon tinted glasses on but I don't remember him being like that at all with us or while he was with Everton for that matter.

Naismith is just as bad. I remember him being linked to us a few years back and I was also quite impressed by his ability but now he just constantly fouls and moans his way through games and seems more concerned with tackling the man rather than the ball.

Rant over.

He'll always be a Hearts great but as his pace has gone, he now plays the game in a really cynical and horrible way.

He cheats his way through games with impunity as referees know that the Rangers captain is untouchable.

He'll always be a Hearts great but as his pace has gone, he now plays the game in a really cynical and horrible way.

He cheats his way through games with impunity as referees know that the Rangers captain is untouchable.

This.

linkin- hearts

He's the fifth official. Hate the camp **** with a passion these days.

Got to agree with this. How else would he be able to get away with grabbing other players round the throat without a punishment of any kind.:verymad:

Archived