I'm Currently Breakfasting On My Hat Thread....

Therapist

How wrong can one be?

What a performance. Heart of Midlothian FC were utterly brilliant yesterday. Played some lovely football and it was tremendous to see us carrying a serious goal threat at last.

I was absolutely delighted to see Calum Elliot get a brace and shove it right up the sphincters of the boo boys. Although the vast majority of them never attend games and content themselves with posting on here, it was a great to witness.

Also, well played to Temps. This boy is, without doubt, a superstar in the making.

I am one absolutely delighted Hearts fan today. Maroon - along with blue - is the colour..... :thumbsup:

How wrong can one be?

What a performance. Heart of Midlothian FC were utterly brilliant yesterday. Played some lovely football and it was tremendous to see us carrying a serious goal threat at last.

I was absolutely delighted to see Calum Elliot get a brace and shove it right up the sphincters of the boo boys. Although the vast majority of them never attend games and content themselves with posting on here, it was a great to witness.

Also, well played to Temps. This boy is, without doubt, a superstar in the making.

I am one absolutely delighted Hearts fan today. Maroon - along with blue - is the colour..... :thumbsup:

:lol:

Eating your hat. :thumbsup:

Excellent yesterday.

Therapist in admitting he was wrong shocker!

WTF?

It's amazing what a 4-0 win can do to someone's psyche

It wasn't the 4-0 Malky, it was the manner in which we accomplished it. And you could see when the goals went in thet there is serious team spirit in the camp. Very very encouraging.

Maroon is the colour...... :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

It wasn't the 4-0 Malky, it was the manner in which we accomplished it. And you could see when the goals went in thet there is serious team spirit in the camp. Very very encouraging.

Maroon is the colour...... :thumbsup:

Typical glory hunting attitude of some of our supporters, luckily we have a good core of REAL supporters who give there all through thick and thin.

How wrong can one be?

Excellent post. Takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

Shame you spoiled it a little by having a dig at those who couldn't make it but apart from that, well done.

Shame you spoiled it a little by having a dig at those who couldn't make it but apart from that, well done.

I didn't. I realise there are many proper fans who couldn't make it. I was having a go at the Elliot boo-boys. Quite a different thing.

We are all Hearts fans together. But it gets my goat when a fine player - which I believe Elliot is - gets slagged for no reason other than there's a bit of a bandwagon going. :down:

Buffalo Bill

Well done Heart of Midlothian yesterday; playing with passion, freedom and intelligence.

The boys done good.With the players that have still to come in it looks like we will have a very exiting season ahead.

Hope we don't exit on Tuesday! Great to see us playing to win rather than not to lose.

I didn't. I realise there are many proper fans who couldn't make it. I was having a go at the Elliot boo-boys. Quite a different thing.

We are all Hearts fans together. But it gets my goat when a fine player - which I believe Elliot is - gets slagged for no reason other than there's a bit of a bandwagon going. :down:

I've always liked elliot too. He just needed some support and someone to learn from and he has that now in kyle and elliot.

Its the equivalent of starting a difficult job and having to learn from coworkers who haven't a clue how to do the job properly.

Hope we don't exit on Tuesday! Great to see us playing to win rather than not to lose.

Tuesday's totally irrelevant. It's a diddy cup. Fact.

Yesterday was work that JJ has been doing since he came back, we have a TEAM that is playing for each other, not individual players playing for themselves, we have the look of a team that works for each other.

I woke up yesterday and on the way to the game had a feeling something good was about to start to sprout, what we are now seeing is a team playing to its strengths, players being allowed to play a style of football they like, even when we went a man down we never drew back, we continued to attack, we did play some nice football at times, we also have players returning from injury and suspension that will give those 11 players who started real competion for places, the players now know that they have to perform each match or they will lose their place.

Your right it is a diddy cup but it would be nice to win and score a few goals try and get a run going :thumbsup:

As much as it is seen as a diddy cup, it is a national cup, one we have not won in years, yes it is third in the list of what we would love to win, league being top, then the Scottish.

A good cup run can install a winning mentality in the team, and if we do do well in the cups and carry that form in the league then it could be a very good season

I thought we'd struggle yesterday, and saidn on the predictions thread I'd settle for an ugly 1-1.

My humble pie this morning was delicious.

Seymour M Hersh

How wrong can one be?

A pork pie hat is it?

Therapist admitting he was wrong. I must go and lie down!! :ninja:

that and not leaving the game 30 minutes early to get to Robertson's it must be the dawn of a new era :woot:

I've always liked elliot too. He just needed some support and someone to learn from and he has that now in kyle and elliot.

Its the equivalent of starting a difficult job and having to learn from coworkers who haven't a clue how to do the job properly.

You are missing the point.

Even the worst celtic and hibs players have not been given the abuse Calum has had thrown at him by posters on this site.

linkin- hearts

As much as i appreciate and approve of the acclaim CE is getting for his performance yesterday i still stand by my opinion that Ian Black also gave a good performance yesterday and still think he's being wrongly singled out for abuse from some quarters. As i say i thought he did well yesterday, did a lot of the "dirty" work for us and got on with it without any fuss, and contrary to what seems to be the popular belief, i still think he'll make up into a decent player for us by the end of the season. OK,rant over:thumbsup:

How wrong can one be?

I prefer the chelsea away strip - maroon & black is the colour..that's acceptable :thumbsup:

Biggest away win in 10 years. :thumbsup:

First time in a while we looked better up front than at the back. :D

First time in a while we scored 4 goals with all scotsmen on the score sheet. :woot:

You are missing the point.

Even the worst celtic and hibs players have not been given the abuse Calum has had thrown at him by posters on this site.

What point am i missing?

I thought the point was that elliot had received undue criticism? A point i supported by saying he has had no decent strikers to play with for the past four years.

Archived