Moving On - Dundee United Next

vegas-voss

Tough game next week defence will have to be much better but with us having players to return and maybe Kyle to start up top with Calum things are looking decent for us.United also have a really tough trip away to Athens so hopefully that will take something out of them.How do folks see this one going i would gladly take a tough fought 1-0 win.

hope we can pull something out of it, we should be perfectly capable of getting a win. I'll say 2-1 hearts. i may miss this game though as i have my own football game :ermm:

Actually, its Elgin City next on Tuesday.

To be honest, it would be one to give some players a game that are short on match fitness.

Ray Winstone

We should be turning over Elgin on Tuesday and going into the United game full of confidence.

Tough game next week defence will have to be much better but with us having players to return and maybe Kyle to start up top with Calum things are looking decent for us.United also have a really tough trip away to Athens so hopefully that will take something out of them.How do folks see this one going i would gladly take a tough fought 1-0 win.

I think we'll beat the incredibly mediocre Dundee United 2 or 3 nil. They seem to be ludicrously over-rated by many on here.

I think we'll beat the incredibly mediocre Dundee United 2 or 3 nil. They seem to be ludicrously over-rated by many on here.

Agreed.

They only finished third last season because of the appalling standard of the opposition, us included. Really bugs me that we didn't beat such an ordinary team last year. Hopefully we'll give them the doing they deserve next week.

Archived