"the New Stand Gave The Hibs Players A Lift" - Against Maribor

Craigieboy

I have no doubt the new stand will be full the trouble is the other two will be ******* empty.Some of them reckon they will get 20,000 the morn.Deluded

a classic from yogi. The new stand will no give them much of a lift either when they canny fill it and its given to away fans and full of Hearts fans for the derby in a year or so!

gorgie_rebel

If that is the kind of lift the players got in that fixture then I an only see one outcome tomorrow when it is half full of hobos - 4-0 Rangers.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the title of the OP.

If Bingo needs the sight of the latest addition to sticklebrickworld to "lift" his team for a home game against Rankers then questions need to be asked about motivation me thinks??

I would expect my team to be rabid all week about getting in about this fixture.

Epic Fail IMO

he could start his own business as a window cleaner.

and he won't be using a sponge and a squeegee, if you know what I mean.....

maroonlegions

One of my work mates told me that a Hearts fan who was employed by a building company and was working on the their new stand buried a Hearts home top along with several pictures of our big cup wins right underneath a section of their new stand.If he is telling the truth and i believe he is not one for previously telling porkies or making things up,then some hobo is sitting on top of a buried Hearts top and several pictures of our big cup wins.

:4_1_72: :106years:

HeartsTop.jpg

1505fin08.jpg

One of my work mates told me that a Hearts fan who was employed by a building company and was working on the their new stand buried a Hearts home top along with several pictures of our big cup wins right underneath a section of their new stand.If he is telling the truth and i believe he is not one for previously telling porkies or making things up,then some hobo is sitting on top of a buried Hearts top and several pictures of our big cup wins.

:4_1_72: :106years:

HeartsTop.jpg

1505fin08.jpg

Old news mate.

Hearts fan buries strip under East Stand

The guy obviously has the mental age of a ten year old, much like the rest of the hobos.

Would love to see us get a new stand though sooner rather than later

Nucky Thompson

The guy obviously has the mental age of a ten year old, much like the rest of the hobos.

Would love to see us get a new stand though sooner rather than later

Later is fine by me as long as it's not a cheap effort thrown up to beat building permission running out :thumbsup: The Hobo one is truly horrendous :yucky:

Nucky Thompson

at least they've got one boo.

Love our old one Mickey and quite happy to wait for the right one to go up :thumbsup: I wouldn't want a cheap effort.

Guest jambomickey

Love our old one Mickey and quite happy to wait for the right one to go up :thumbsup: I wouldn't want a cheap effort.

i actually agree with you boo, just messing. :thumbsup:

Archived