3 Of Our Best Still To Come.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Great performance today despite Driver, Elliott and Eggy all out of the side.

What a solid squad we have now and I don't actually think we need to add ANYTHING to it.

Other useful squad players such as Stevenson and Obua gives us great depth to.

Dangerous to get too excited by a win against a piss poor Hamilton Accies side.

We played quite well, scored a couple of belters & cantered home in the end.

Kyle gave us another dimension & Elliott is looking like a footballer again. Could be he needs someone with experience to push him on.

Very encouraging but lets do that against a half side first.

I don't expect any other new additions anyway.

What a solid squad we have now and I don't actually think we need to add ANYTHING to it.

Not so sure we could still do with a bit of cover at centre back and attacking midfield, otherwise not looking too bad.

Do The Dance

Personally I think the fact we're not on 6 points shows we're still lacking. We needed another dimension against st Johnston, I really think we need an attacking midfielder. Other than that, fantastic today.

J.T.F.Robertson

Personally I think the fact we're not on 6 points shows we're still lacking. We needed another dimension against st Johnston, I really think we need an attacking midfielder. Other than that, fantastic today.

JJ also said in his post-game comments he thought we were better the previous week against St. J. Surprised me, but if he genuinely believes that, then it bodes well, imo.

JJ also said in his post-game comments he thought we were better the previous week against St. J. Surprised me, but if he genuinely believes that, then it bodes well, imo.

Our best period of play so far came in the first half of last week's game I think, we did fine today and there was nice little tricks and flicks from a couple of individuals but our overall performance wasn't as good.

My favourite part of the game today (other than the bits involving goalscoring, of course) was the period of around 20-25 minutes before the end where Hamilton pretty much started to fall apart at the seams and there was this real spark of ruthlessness that set in. We were absolutely in control, looked likely to score a few more and had them by the scruff of the neck....it was great to see after so many toothless performances over the last year or two. :)

Our best period of play so far came in the first half of last week's game I think, we did fine today and there was nice little tricks and flicks from a couple of individuals but our overall performance wasn't as good.

My favourite part of the game today (other than the bits involving goalscoring, of course) was the period of around 20-25 minutes before the end where Hamilton pretty much started to fall apart at the seams and there was this real spark of ruthlessness that set in. We were absolutely in control, looked likely to score a few more and had them by the scruff of the neck....it was great to see after so many toothless performances over the last year or two. :)

I agree, I can't remember the last time when I really felt we had a team on the ropes like that. We were lining up to score! Elliot and Kyle could've added more. I wonder how long Billy Reid will stick with a three man defence.

Rudolf's Mate

Sorry but at the moment even if he was fit S Elliott is going to be warming the bench until Calum hits a dry patch or starts playing terrible!!! Thought the boy was outstanding today.

I would still like to see a centre midfield player come in.Wallace is our main provider the now and he is a left back.Tin hat on but playing like we did today we would have struggled to win at most away grounds in the SPL.Hamilton were shocking.

Seymour M Hersh

Is going to be massive for us this year. So you are so wrong saying 3 of our best, without a doubt it's 4.

Whoooa buddy.

This was the same team that couldnt beat St Johnstone at home a short 7 days ago, the same team who were devoid of midfield craft and, one chance apart, devoid of threat. We've just put 4 past the worst, by FAR the worst defence I have seen us playing against for many a year, and that includes lower league teams.

Saturday coming is a BIG test because apart from Driver, we should be able to put out our strongest available team.

Saturday coming is a BIG test because apart from Driver, we should be able to put out our strongest available team.

Sorry, should have said SUNDAY, not Saturday.

Good result but we should be getting these results against teams like Hamilton.

Would be good to see Bryson or someone in similar mould coming in but if not I think we have enough to sustain a European challenge.

Calum Elliot what a difference! keep it up son!

Archived