First But Not Last 'blue Is The Color" Thread

alwaysthereinspirit

Love the look of the away shirt.

Its certainly better than the home kit.

Haven't bothered collecting mine.

Still cant stand it :down: Hate light blue.Maroon and white for home and white and maroon for away,simples! :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more. Ditch the Killie strip. :down:

Don't like the away kit, a kit without maroon is just not right. I like the home shirt though and bought a couple when I was up for the game last week.

alwaysthereinspirit

Are you a Yank?

The word is spelt colour :woot:

Still Scottish.

just a bad habit I've picked up. Typing that 'u' tires me out.:P

:thumbsup: I like the away kit, it has the Hearts Badge on it, don't think i could dislike something with a symbol on it that represents something i hold so dearly .

I've got the home kit and will buy the away kit too, this could be a special season :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

:thumbsup: I like the away kit, it has the Hearts Badge on it, don't think i could dislike something with a symbol on it that represents something i hold so dearly .

I've got the home kit and will buy the away kit too, this could be a special season :thumbsup:

I agree with this post which is rather odd because the poster himself is a few biscuits short of a full tin...:ninja:

Love both kits profusely.

Victor Meldrew

I agree with this post which is rather odd because the poster himself is a few biscuits short of a full tin...:ninja:

Love both kits profusely.

I really like the away kit. I don't agree with the 'away shirts must be white' crowd: we've had silver, yellow (ugh!) grey, and a couple of blue ones before. I happen to think this year's is the smartest since the 'Inter Milan' shirt.

As for the home shirt, it's growing on me - I would have preferred the strip to have maroon shorts though.

Guest C00l K1d

Something for the next time the team wears it?

The bouncing thing from left to right is what smelltic do. that ones of the cards.

Drylaw Hearts

Its certainly better than the home kit.

Haven't bothered collecting mine.

Collect it and then take it back at a later date claiming it was a birthday present and you want to swap it for something else.

Easy.

Collect it and then take it back at a later date claiming it was a birthday present and you want to swap it for something else.

Easy.

Without a receipt?

Jambof3tornado

I prefer the away kit but the home one isnt as bad as everyone makes out,but then its all about opinions(but mine is right!!).

always a jambo

Didn't like the home strip when it first came out but like it so much now I bought it last week.

Like the away top also, has the blue and white one we had a few years ago.

Don't like either and I'm giving away my free strip.

Hope you gave the top back you were wearing last night?

Roy Croppers Handbag

Easy.

Great suggestion.

You could always con your own club :thumbsup:

Archived