Craig Burley Has Woken Up On The Right Side Of The Bed Today.

scott_jambo

who is the main commentator, excuse my ignorance. Is he a Hearts fan? If, so may account for Burley's changed attitude

Just shows, even a balloon can get it right sometimes.

Mind you, the quality of the 1st two strikes helped - although the half-time analysis spent most of their time (all in the case of Clum's goal) concentrating on the defensive frailities of Accies.

was just about to post a thread on this subject its amazing how the attitude to hearts has changed but as kennif so rightly posted its because we are no longer the Johnny foreigner team in that prize bell ends small little head (mind you biggest away win in ten years with 2 stonking goals even the scottish media cant put a bad spin on that )

loved his dig about our case of thousands of imports.what have ceptic just done? signed a barrow load - not a peep from TornFace about this,

they really just can't bring themselves to give any credit to us at all

pair of trumpets insisting is all down to hamilton errors

idiots the lot o' them it's aboot time they woke up and relised how ignorant they really are...

idiots the lot o' them it's aboot time they woke up and relised how ignorant they really are...

Oi, leave oor craig out of it.

Agree about Hendry and Booth, but Burley's wan ae us noo... ;)

Hearts are top of the league, Calum Elliot and Paul Hartley are top goal scorers and Craig Burley is being complimentary about Hearts.

I've just worked out what is going on. I'm dreaming, right? Time to try some flying...

Hearts are top of the league, Calum Elliot and Paul Hartley are top goal scorers and Craig Burley is being complimentary about Hearts.

I've just worked out what is going on. I'm dreaming, right? Time to try some flying...

and whats going on with scott booths head?

looks like one of the boys from the Tefal advert. trumpet

who is the main commentator, excuse my ignorance. Is he a Hearts fan? If, so may account for Burley's changed attitude

Derek somebody ! Think it might be Derek Rae. <_<

linkin- hearts

Loved it when Burley ripped the fat pie-eatin lad! :D

Love it even more if the fat pie-eating lad catches up with Craig Burley one dark night:whistling:

loved his dig about our case of thousands of imports.what have ceptic just done? signed a barrow load - not a peep from TornFace about this,

Aye. also no mention of the fact we've scored 5 goals this season....all by Scottish players. :thumbsup:

Had it been 5 goals by Lithuanians, we'd never hear the end of it.

Loved it when Burley ripped the fat pie-eatin lad! :D

Enjoyed it also!! Thought Burley was OK. Gave praise where due and expressed an opinion or two. What do you want?

He's far from the worst; in fact one of the better summarisers apart from a tendency to look on the black side at times.

Guest jambomickey

got the mrs to tape the game so looking forward to hearing his balanced thoughts for a change instead of his against hearts agenda.

got the mrs to tape the game so looking forward to hearing his balanced thoughts for a change instead of his against hearts agenda.

Would that be in Betamax or VHS :whistling:

Archived