Todays Sun

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Not sure if this is a wind up from a portsmouth fan who prints the fixtures but I use the suns favourite pullout to do my fixed odds and on checking the fixtures today in league one it has

Sth Coast Team v Leyton Orient :lol:

To be honest who out of us if given the chance to do the same would be able to resist putting down hobos, wee team, peg sellers, tramps etc for the fester road lot

linkin- hearts

Not sure if this is a wind up from a portsmouth fan who prints the fixtures but I use the suns favourite pullout to do my fixed odds and on checking the fixtures today in league one it has

Sth Coast Team v Leyton Orient :lol:

To be honest who out of us if given the chance to do the same would be able to resist putting down hobos, wee team, peg sellers, tramps etc for the fester road lot

You forgot vermin:thumbsup:

Its because all photographers are banned from st marys ,so that newspapers have to buy the clubs images.

So,the Sun are saying,fair dos,no publicity for them.

Its because all photographers are banned from st marys ,so that newspapers have to buy the clubs images.

So,the Sun are saying,fair dos,no publicity for them.

Ah, wondered what it was all about. Noticed it last week as well and in the midweek fixture list. Thanks for clearing that up.

Are chairmen Nicola Cortese has banned all the non saints photographers. Wish the sun had showed some respect though by calling us southampton on a day like this :verymad:

Archived