The Official Hammy Accies V Heart Of Midlothian Fc Match Thread

Harry Palmer

I shall be in Robbo's Cocktail Lounge by 09:30 enjoying a beer, before catching the West End party bus. Unfortunately I can't see us winning this game given what I saw last week. :verymad:

1-1.

2-1 Hearts. Wallace and kyle with Hamilton goal coming from a header, possibly from a corner as we are not great at defending those.

Getintaethem

Hamilton looked murder against Aberdeen last week, so I feel we have a chance to take three points today. If we want to get into europe we need to start winning games like this. 'Mon the Hearts.

Greedy_Jambo

Bearing in mind aberdeen bet this mob 4-0 and taking into account that they will be looking to tighten up they're defence...

I fear this could be bore draw. Probably a lack of goals aswell.

I'm going for 0-0

How depressing! haa. I hope im completely wrong.

I stated that last week would be tough and felt we would struggle to get a result. I feel we will win this week, but not by a big margin. Had we been blessed with the return of Stevenson and Jonsson it would have been more emphatic but we will win today, I am quite confident.

Harry Palmer

FFS! Even less sleep than I thought! :verymad:

I'll stick with my earlier predicition but will enjoy listening to the bullshite from the public broadcaster station. :thumbsup:

FFS! Even less sleep than I thought! :verymad:

I'll stick with my earlier predicition but will enjoy listening to the bullshite from the public broadcaster station. :thumbsup:

Watching it on the box and predicting a 2-1 win for the jambos. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet against the aerial threat of Hamilton. (although zal, bouzid, Barr, Wallace, pala and Kyle should be able to cope I just can't see it)

I don't care if its pretty and it probably wont be. To save some from anger management classes, 3 points will do in any way shape or form ;)

Hamilton are a bigger physicaler side than us and that wee nyaff Reid will have them right up for this after their horsing last week.

We're still missing our best central midfielders. I reckon a 1-1 draw, with C Elliott scoring our goal. And I don't think that will be a bad result.

Harry Palmer

I don't care if its pretty and it probably wont be. To save some from anger management classes, 3 points will do in any way shape or form ;)

Absolutely. Even if we scrape a win there'll be the usual guff here regardless.

I'll go for a pre-emptive strike and say.....

hearts 0

I believe how you start your season really sets the tone for the season. Any win today is needed so we go into the utd game with confidence and a chance of 7 out of 9 points before the much needed international break.

The Comedian

Hamilton are a bigger physicaler side than us and that wee nyaff Reid will have them right up for this after their horsing last week.

We're still missing our best central midfielders. I reckon a 1-1 draw, with C Elliott scoring our goal. And I don't think that will be a bad result.

And a draw there isn't a good one either. We should be beating crap like them. 2-0 Hearts, both Temps.

From watching Sportscene it looked like Sone Aluko tore their back 4 apart. If defending pace is their problem then we should get Temps running right at them and make sure he is involved as possible. Also lets not resort to pumping it up to Kyle (if fit) too early please.

My biggest pre-match concern is the strips. If Hamilton wear their Home top whichever strip we suit up in will mean there is a lot of white going on. :blink:

Johanes de Silentio

Same team as last week,except Bouzid for JT.

Yup - Kyle and Robinson on the bench - no sign of Stephen Elliott.

I thought JJ had said that Robinson would be kept in the 19s for the foreseeable? :blink:

weaversknowe jambo

Hearts: Kello; Barr, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Wallace; C Thomson, Black, Palazuelos, Templeton; Suso, Elliot.

Subs: Balogh, Kyle, McGowan, Novikovas, J Thomson, Robinson, Mrowiec (has been given No 31)

Harry Palmer

Yup - Kyle and Robinson on the bench - no sign of Stephen Elliott.

I thought JJ had said that Robinson would be kept in the 19s for the foreseeable? :blink:

Mad Vald injuries OOT!

Tommy Wiseau

Hearts: Kello; Barr, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Wallace; C Thomson, Black, Palazuelos, Templeton; Suso, Elliot.

Subs: Balogh, Kyle, McGowan, Novikovas, J Thomson, Robinson, Mrowiec (has been given No 31)

Jesus H. Christ. Seriously??

Harry Palmer

I was expecting Kyle to start and C Thomson being out.

Regular John

Looks like Jefferies never learned much from last week.

I think we're relying on the 20 minutes or so that Temps shows up in the game to produce something.

I'd have replaced Barr with Bouzid,C Thomson with Novikovas and possibly Black with Mrowiec.

If Hamilton have a half decent midfield they will run all over us,could be a long day.Take it Bouzid is playing because of his height,cannot think of another reason.

Carl Fredrickson

I fear the worst. I think their tails will be up after being turned over last week and we aint great away from home. Our lack of creative players will haunt us as the forwards are only as good as the supply they get.

Sadly going for Accies to win 3-1 as they will bombard us and we will resort to hoofing the ball to C.E. up front on his own.

winston churchill

1-1

big bad bouzid booked and he will not make a tackle below the waist.

silky suso booked for diving and will give his usual falling over and running into players cameo.

Johanes de Silentio

If Hamilton have a half decent midfield they will run all over us,could be a long day.Take it Bouzid is playing because of his height,cannot think of another reason.

Aye - JJ said that the other day.

Slightly harsh to drop Jason T, who did well last week, but probably for the best.

the balance of the midfield is all wrong imo.

we could get something if we keep the ball on the deck but im not too confident of that.

hopefully im wrong though and we get a result because this is a game we should be winning

Johanes de Silentio

1-1

silky suso booked for diving and will give his usual falling over and running into players cameo.

:thumbsup:

Why has it taken so long for me to realise that you're on the wind-up with your constant doom-mongering, lucky white heather posts?

I feel quite the fool! :rolleyes:

Glad to see Robinson in the squad - great wee player, imo! :thumbsup:

Agree, find it stange that he has hardly figured at all during the pre-season but hopefully he gets a chance today.

He has loads of pace which is something we lack without Driver.

1-1

You forgot to mention the obligatory booking Black will get for persistent fouling :whistling:

Hearts will get ****ed today.

That is an appaling side.

Jeezo the pre-season optimism didn't last long this year! Whilst we could have done with Kevin Kyle being fit enough to start, pretty much the same line up performed credibly against St Johnstone last week.

7-0 Hearts. (well I've seen us do that to them before :blink: )

Temps (2)

Barr

Elliot

Kyle

Novi

Suso

Piece of piss.

(or a more realistic 2-1 with it being a scrappy game with whistles a plenty, yellows and a possible red card :) )

Hearts will get ****ed today.

That is an appaling side.

Not really sure how it could have been much stronger given available resources.

Good Luck today Hearts... first 3pts of the season me hopes!!

Hopefully get a decent online stream....

Say What Again

19 year old centre half making his debut today for Hamilton. Hopefully get big kyle about him in the 2nd half.

19 year old centre half making his debut today for Hamilton. Hopefully get big kyle about him in the 2nd half.

Could be our only hope. :ninja:

Archived