Pub Tomorrow With Espn

jambo 71

Anyone recommend a pub that has ESPN and allows kids in tomorrow, around the west side of the City

Cheers :)

Caley Sample Rooms, although loads of our crew will be in so the language will not be fit for young ears. Don't go along expecting to meet Therapist as I will be at the game*.

* For a while at least. :unsure:

Caley Sample Rooms, although loads of our crew will be in so the language will not be fit for young ears. Don't go along expecting to meet Therapist as I will be at the game*.

* For a while at least. :unsure:

Therapist, you dont half talk some mince. :lol:

Aww shame :teehee:

A beer garden for the kids to play in and not disturb us would also be good :thumbsup:

Therapist, you dont half talk some mince. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Check it out. Based on email exchanges it would appear 7 or 8 of the lads will be in. Fact.

Nucky Thompson

Luckies as long as the kids are 5 and over and are having something to eat(plate of chips is fine)

:rolleyes:

Check it out. Based on email exchanges it would appear 7 or 8 of the lads will be in. Fact.

I believe you petal. My original point still stands, however. :)

Nucky Thompson

Murrayfield hotel is also a good shout as kids are allowed in at any age and without stipulations. Great beer garden also.

Murrayfield hotel is also a good shout as kids are allowed in at any age and without stipulations. Great beer garden also.

Excellent suggestion, Boo. :thumbsup:

You going through tomorrow? Spaces on WEH, and a few of the Zagreb chaps going through. :lol:

Cool, Murrayfield and Luckies are ideal location :thumbsup:

Ettrick would probably be your best bet. Enormous beer garden, although the pub itself is a bit shite!

Nucky Thompson

Excellent suggestion, Boo. :thumbsup:

You going through tomorrow? Spaces on WEH, and a few of the Zagreb chaps going through. :lol:

Going to give it a miss tomorrow mate, was over in Corfu for a week and just got back on Monday. That and Millwall coming close together has left me a bit low in funds B)

It's good if the weather's nice but prefer the Hampton Hotel myself. Better beer and food, and run by a jambo (or certainly used to be). Like the Murrayfield, child-friendly.

And it has a car par...ahem, beer garden out the front! :P

Nucky Thompson

Better beer and food

Wouldn't argue with that but the weather forecast for tomorrow is looking good :thumbsup:

Wouldn't argue with that but the weather forecast for tomorrow is looking good :thumbsup:

When the Murrayfield gets outdoor big screens, I'll be there! B)

Going to give it a miss tomorrow mate, was over in Corfu for a week and just got back on Monday.

Hope you enjoyed it, sir. :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

Hope you enjoyed it, sir. :thumbsup:

Certainly did. A week without the kids who were at the mother in laws :thumbsup:

Certainly did. A week without the kids who were at the mother in laws :thumbsup:

Result. :thumbsup:

Archived