Score Prediction V's Hamilton?

Guest jambomickey

If I remember rightly we were 1-0 down after 5 minutes and 2-0 down after 15 minutes on our last two visits there, Jefferies better have them up for it from the kick off or we won't win.

Don't care what we win by, as long as we win. We've already dropped two home points,another draw would not be good.

Hannibal Lecter

Have went for 2-0 Hearts on the BBC Predictor and that's what I'm sticking with.

Cut The Crap

A draw would be an improvement on our two efforts there last season. It's debatable whether we're strong enough to get it though. :unsure:

Having also been involved in matches against each other last week, tomorrow's two fixtures will give us an early indication of the relative strengths of the four teams involved.

Tyrion Lannister

All depends on the team, but my heart says 2-1 to us (Suso and Zal).

...My head says 1-1 :whistling:

1 nil to the famous,

a defected shot off of someones arse in the last minute, just the bit of luck we've been missing over the last few seasons.

It'll be a tough game tomorrow after them getting pumped by the sheep last weekend. Hopefully we can stick away some of the chances we create tomorrow.

JJ, should also pin this up on the dressing room wall as part of his team talk so the lads can come out and play some nice fitba and get the victory.

Hamilton Accies manager Bill Reid:

"I think Hearts will be direct.

"If Kevin Kyle plays then I think they will bang it back to front, they will not play it in to feet.

"So it is important that we match them and win the second balls and if we do that then we will be okay."

"Hearts are a big club, just like Aberdeen.

"We are still 'wee Hamilton Accies' and people expect us to get turned over but we will be okay."

Hamilton 1 - 3 Heart Of Midlothian

Sorry folks didn't see the other predictions thread, we can just make this the matchday thread :thumbsup:

3 nil hearts..

kyle x2 clum x1..

saying that, i'll take 1 nil and a win in the fight in the tunnel afterwards..

Mad Dog Frazer

Sorry folks didn't see the other predictions thread, we can just make this the matchday thread :thumbsup:

i really hope we get a decent result tommorow and bang in a few goals and send out a message to the rest that we mean business this year and would also give the players a great boost

Hamilton 1 Hearts 4 (C. Elliot, Kyle 2, Templeton)

If Mcgowan plays it will be 2-1 Hearts.

If Black plays it will be 10-0 Hamilton.

So could we assume you are not a Black fan

Archived