Riordan Off To Russia

wavydavy

I'd love to hear the tales of him and his entourage strutting round the dancehalls of the Caucasus.

jamboinglasgow

I hope this is true, as it means we can get rid of the most horrible characters in the SPL to a far away place.

Roy Croppers Handbag

There's no danger that the scaffy ******* will move anywhere.

We all know he will tell us he won't move because his family is settled, however the real reason is he cannot be without at least 3 of his scaffy mates at any one time.

I hope he gets fisted off King Kong.

Johanes de Silentio

No way will that wee fud leave for Russia.

No way!

I agree - he's a nae-class Drylaw waller, and aye will be.

Ratboy is scared of leaving his insular little stomping ground. He'd be too terrified to move to Blackpool let alone Russia. Spineless weasel faced runt.

chester copperpot

Ratboy is scared of leaving his insular little stomping ground. He'd be too terrified to move to Blackpool let alone Russia. Spineless weasel faced runt.

I hate Riordan, have I mentioned that?

Mad Dog Frazer

i suspect his mates make his decisions and i dont think 10 of drylaws finest have any chance of matching the criteria needed for a passport to join him. would however love the prospect of reerend and his cronies tackling a couple of russian bouncers :thumbsup:

linkin- hearts

i suspect his mates make his decisions and i dont think 10 of drylaws finest have any chance of matching the criteria needed for a passport to join him. would however love the prospect of reerend and his cronies tackling a couple of russian bouncers :thumbsup:

Shhhs MDF you'll scare him out of it:lol:

Guest Dipped Flake

For him and his career it would be best for him to leave and maybe grow up. Also be good for him to leave the hibs as, despite him coming across as a right walloper, he does score goals

The Old Tolbooth

For him and his career it would be best for him to leave and maybe grow up. Also be good for him to leave the hibs as, despite him coming across as a right walloper, he does score goals

I read that at first as "For him and his carer" :D

To be honest mate, he's 27 years old and if he's not grown up by now then he never will, the lads a grade A fud and is already with the right club. I honestly cant believe this ramjet was allowed to breed :wacko:

Coming across as a right walloper...Or IS A RIGHT WALLOPER?

I know it is wrong to wish ill on anyone, but there are exceptions to every role. How about this scenario. Blackpool sign Rearend and two minutes into the match against Chelsea next month he and John Terry are involved in a sickening, career ending clash. Result - two specimens of human garbage out of football permanently.

Guildford_Jambo

He is a A-HOLE of the highest order - lets hope he goes as far a way as possible and gets some injury to keep him out for good, so we never have to see him again

scottish_chicP

I'd be happy to never have to look at sickeningly disgusting face ever again. Rat!!

Ratboy at hibs - 10_Derek_Riordan_av2.jpg Then we have Ratboy in Russia - SNN0725Y-280_607845a.jpg

All started with Mcgeady...what is it with russia and football players that look like lesbians?? :huh:

It's a long way to go to get into a club for a drink on a Saturday night.

It's an Islamic region. Won't be many places to get alcohol.

Marmeladent?rtchen

I know it is wrong to wish ill on anyone, but there are exceptions to every role. How about this scenario. Blackpool sign Rearend and two minutes into the match against Chelsea next month he and John Terry are involved in a sickening, career ending clash. Result - two specimens of human garbage out of football permanently.

Cheile it ISwrong to wish ill to people who are just football players,,,,,,,, but it gave me a semi thinking about it! :rolleyes:

Guildford_Jambo

Cheile it ISwrong to wish ill to people who are just football players,,,,,,,, but it gave me a semi thinking about it! :rolleyes:

Can we inclue Ashley Cole is this collision - maybe resulting in him not ever being able to have kids?!

Can we inclue Ashley Cole is this collision - maybe resulting in him not ever being able to have kids?!

Unless my understanding of biology is flawed, I don't think sweetcorn knob is going to be producing any brats in this lifetime.

Unless my understanding of biology is flawed, I don't think sweetcorn knob is going to be producing any brats in this lifetime.

Eh????

Archived