Theres No Gonnae Be Gorgie Aggro !

Guest vanbasten1874

the referee had a lot to do with that, he was fecking shocking! i'm sure we should have been given a penalty near the end as well.

monkfish1979

"Hearts' Christian Nade was one of several players involved in the tunnel fracas"

And a muckle picture of Jose. Strokers.

Hearts of Vladland

The highlights are on the BBC website from that game, Stewarts was never a sending off he was going to kick him but stop and his hands were not raised and should have been a penalty at the other end. On a side note watch Jonssons run for his goal box to box at its best. thumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

The highlights are on the BBC website from that game, Stewarts was never a sending off he was going to kick him but stop and his hands were not raised and should have been a penalty at the other end. On a side note watch Jonssons run for his goal box to box at its best. thumbsup.gif

Remember it well, there was a couple of times he did that last season be good to have him back next week :thumbsup:

To be honest I dont understand why there was a flare up at all?

I don't recall the game being a particularly niggly one for a start.

Also Mikey's sending off certainly wasn't a result of a Hamilton player making a meal of anything as I recall.

It was just him, spinning like a Whirling Dervish, that caught the refs attention !

Michael Stewart put on another disgraceful display as club captain that day.

Like a wee bairn that gets angry when you take his toys away.

Not Hearts class.

:wave1:

scottish_chicP

mikey stewart falling in the tunnel was the highlight of that match :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: I forgot about that! They replayed it about ten times.

Jambof3tornado

I think they got a bit carried away with 'The Battle of New Douglas Park' stuff.

They get to highlight us in a negative way so thats why they named the occasion. Handbags.

They get to highlight us in a negative way so thats why they named the occasion. Handbags.

They also managed to capture everything with one of the many TV cameras at the game just to make sure what they reported was true <_< As can be seen in the footage on the BBC web link

Jambof3tornado

They also managed to capture everything with one of the many TV cameras at the game just to make sure what they reported was true <_< As can be seen in the footage on the BBC web link

The upside to it all is the fact that there is historical and hysterical footage of the ginger one making a total shop front of himself!

the 'penalty' at the end is usually overlooked. a quite scandalous decision not to give it.

you never hear about it in the press.... funny that.

our players were naive to get involved and i'm sure JJ has got the message over about it. the fact remains though that we were done up like prize christmas turkeys that day and even made things worse by getting involved in the brawl.

Archived