No Scorers On The Bbc Predictor This Week?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Are they adding the first goal option later in the week or have they scrapped it?

They had it last week matey...The Motherwell v Hobo game, I got three points thanks to Mr Sutton. :whistling:

Hannibal Lecter

It's there now for the Hibs v Rangers game.

They really should update the list of scorers seen as Novo and Boyd are still listed as an option for Rangers.

Say What Again

It's there now for the Hibs v Rangers game.

They really should update the list of scorers seen as Novo and Boyd are still listed as an option for Rangers.

Noticed that. I wanted to chose Beattie but he's not an option, however I could guess Nacho Novo if I wanted :ermm::blink:

I picked Kenny Miller to score the 1st goal but haven't been awarded the additional 3 points.

Could someone check to see if they have been giving the points if they picked Miller?

Cheers.

Hearts of Vladland

I picked Kenny Miller to score the 1st goal but haven't been awarded the additional 3 points.

Could someone check to see if they have been giving the points if they picked Miller?

Cheers.

I did to but it said when I checked after Miller scored;

First scorer

Apologies for the confusion over the first scorer this week. The option to guess first scorer only appeared in midweek, after some people had already made their predictions. So rather than have some people miss out on the chance to win three bonus points, we have decided to remove the first scorer option for this week and that way no-one gets an unfair advantage.

Which to be honest is fair.

I did to but it said when I checked after Miller scored;

Which to be honest is fair.

It's fair but cost us 3 points haha! whoever the moderator is needs to get a grip, the lists aren't even up to date.

Hearts of Vladland

It's fair but cost us 3 points haha! whoever the moderator is needs to get a grip, the lists aren't even up to date.

They are for us, big Kev for me next week.

Archived