Hamilton Game In L.a?

Jamboross

I thought there was a specific thread for this sort of this but couldn't find it.

Anyway, I'll be in L.A at the weekend so does anyone know of anywhere in the city (or preferably Santa Monica) that might be showing the game? I'm not even sure if the SPL has a deal to show games in the states, I know there is for Oz and Canada. I've subscribed to the international Hearts World thing but after the 'experience' of trying to watch the St Johnstone game on that last weekend I'd rather watch on a proper TV!

Cheers.

Ye old kings head and ****** and bull are both in santa monica and show british football.

not been in for years so best give them a call beforehand, just google them...

I thought there was a specific thread for this sort of this but couldn't find it.

Anyway, I'll be in L.A at the weekend so does anyone know of anywhere in the city (or preferably Santa Monica) that might be showing the game? I'm not even sure if the SPL has a deal to show games in the states, I know there is for Oz and Canada. I've subscribed to the international Hearts World thing but after the 'experience' of trying to watch the St Johnstone game on that last weekend I'd rather watch on a proper TV!

Cheers.

You are remembering that in LA it will be a 4.00am start

Cheers.

Hey JR if you can't get the game in a pub but you can get access to a PC/Laptop try Myp2p.eu on Google as it's showing on their schedule for Saturday - early start for you though as bobsharp says !

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Ye old kings head and ****** and bull are both in santa monica and show british football.

If they're open at that time they'll probably show it. Think the two are close to each other iirc.

Thats some name for a pub!!!

Cheers.

Setanta US is no more, and Fox didn't take on the SPL rights. Unless the game involves Celtic or Rangers, your only option here in the US is probably the internet. I would say you have zero chance of finding a pub in the US showing Hamilton vs Hearts.

Cheers for the info guys, looks like I'll be Hearts Worlding it. Hopefully it's a bit more stable than last week.

Archived