Iphone Hearts App

HMFC-1874

I know someone asked the las night on it [facebook], noticed he asks a lot of questions :laugh: but some good ones though. But he was asking about subscriptions to the app and rough dates on when it will be out. so does anyone know? and what do we get from this app all together Hearts TV, listing to games, watch highlights ?

Can't help you with your query but I would like to add that I hope Hearts release an app for Blackberry.

Is there a plan for this?

Can't help you with your query but I would like to add that I hope Hearts release an app for Blackberry.

I Am not sure really, they have never said,just need to way and see. fingers crossed then !

Rudolf's Mate

I constantly look on the app store and as of 1 min ago can say there is no Hearts App. You can sort them by football and it lists all footy apps. We're not one of them :verymad:

Big_Hearts_Runner

Since there is no JT's app as yet, what are the best footy ones folk have??

I've got Sky Sports Football Score centre & the ESPN score centre. Both decent for checking the scores but pointless for Hearts as I'm usually listening/watching the game.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This!! i totaly endorse this and want it now. :woot:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

. . . . and an android version please :thumbsup:

Get to the back of the que!! :angry:

We demand our Blackberry needs be met!

(BTW, do you mean an android like "Bishop" from Aliens? If so then i would like one of those too.)

Marmeladent?rtchen

I've got Sky Sports Football Score centre & the ESPN score centre. Both decent for checking the scores but pointless for Hearts as we never score.

Updated that for you :whistling:

Sorry Casab hangover! :ermm:

PS I have same, seen a couple other SPL/Hearts apps but nothing that betters the sky one. I just wish it did push notifications for certain teams so Misses MT would stop shouting at me for checking the phone every 10 seconds.

Basil Hayden

Now that Android has Flash, no reason not to watch the live games on my phone on HWI. Will be trying it out on Saturday. However a fully fledged Android app would be great

Get to the back of the que!! :angry:

We demand our Blackberry needs be met!

(BTW, do you mean an android like "Bishop" from Aliens? If so then i would like one of those too.)

:lol: Unfortunately, since Blackberry is yesterday's technology and the Blackberry population is so small I doubt that your needs will be met any time soon.

The future is bright. The future is Android 2.2 :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:lol: Unfortunately, since Blackberry is yesterday's technology and the Blackberry population is so small I doubt that your needs will be met any time soon.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't make me betamax you up! :angry:

Bad Religion

I've got Sky Sports Football Score centre & the ESPN score centre. Both decent for checking the scores but pointless for Hearts as I'm usually listening/watching the game.

Try LiveScore, easier and quicker to check through scores from all leagues than the ones you have mentioned above.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't make me betamax you up! :angry:

You can't frighten me sir. I owned a Phillips 2000 AND a Sinclair QL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betamax - pah !!

There is a Hearts iphone app. Its called Hearts Soccer Diary and the company which did it also does one for Spurs.

Its ?1.79 but both it and the Spurs ones had very bad reviews from people moaning that its never updated so I decided not to buy it.

Anyone got it ?

GC

The sky sports one is good for the teams and stuff. But it's hellava slow. Can take 10 min to update.

The best one I've found is betscores, Has the scores to just about every league in the world, champions league europa cup, internationals, and is super fast. Faster than soccer Saturday with the scores coming through

The sky sports one is good for the teams and stuff. But it's hellava slow. Can take 10 min to update.

The best one I've found is betscores, Has the scores to just about every league in the world, champions league europa cup, internationals, and is super fast. Faster than soccer Saturday with the scores coming through

does it just give the scores, or does it give team info and profiles like the sky sports ?

There is a Hearts iphone app. Its called Hearts Soccer Diary and the company which did it also does one for Spurs.

Its ?1.79 but both it and the Spurs ones had very bad reviews from people moaning that its never updated so I decided not to buy it.

Anyone got it ?

GC

i have, it works fine so far. Lots of wiki links which are pretty useless. Does not have current squads or players. Not really worth the money at all.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You can't frighten me sir. I owned a Phillips 2000 AND a Sinclair QL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betamax - pah !!

That may well be sir but if i am forced to get my carpet sweeper out the press then I am quite sure you will be very sorry. :ermm:

What's the story? Hearts planning on making an official iPhone app?

Yes they are, they are still working on it as just read on facebook.

does it just give the scores, or does it give team info and profiles like the sky sports ?

It gives you the scores and the scorers, yellow and red cards all live.

But no starting line ups or player stats. But does update all the league tables the min full time comes

It gives you the scores and the scorers, yellow and red cards all live.

But no starting line ups or player stats. But does update all the league tables the min full time comes

:thumbsup:

One flew over

I have the SPL app, free app but pretty useless, occasional news updates but seems to be random, some news content but so much news missed it's not worth the effort!

Funny they would develop an iPhone app, but aren't interested in accommodating Mac users on Hearts World.

I know someone asked the las night on it [facebook], noticed he asks a lot of questions :laugh: but some good ones though. But he was asking about subscriptions to the app and rough dates on when it will be out. so does anyone know? and what do we get from this app all together Hearts TV, listing to games, watch highlights ?

Posted by Hearts on Hearts facebook:

Regarding Hearts iPhone app, "Don't want to give a date yet - fair amount of work going on behind the scenes. It will be a one-off price to download (circa ?2.99). The ongoing subscription for Hearts.TV Lite is going to be ?1.99 (we'll do a cheaper annual sub soo - around ?10). It will be separate to the standard subscription as its via a different channel."

So looks like the app is coming soon. Don't bother downloading 'Hearts Soccer Diary' it's not worth the money.

I hate to say it, as a committed (well after a week) Blackberry-phile (yes, I **** my phone) but I agree with this...not that RIM (research in motion or some such, not the sex act) is yesterdays technology, but that the demand is so small. I would like to see RIM branch out a bit more but I guess that's unlikely.

50% of blackberry users would migrate to Android or iOS4, compared to 4% going the other way...says it all. Blackberry have the superior emailing technology and are far more secure (see India and UAE with their knickers in a BB related terrorist twist for more info on that). My last phone was a BB Storm and was pish. Slow as a dog and cost a fortune in repairs.

Would imagine it's the website bods who are building it though. Hope they have read up on the new rules, which are an utter pile of pish from Apple, but that's another story. Android would be the next development stage and then onto Meego. Would also imagine building for ChromeOS and iPad a solid idea. Then after that BB. Not tried OS6, still nowhere near as good as the rest for anything beyond emailing / messaging.

All for innovation, so hope it see it in my Android app store soonest. **** Apple iPhone. All the way with a big dirty stick :D

Posted by Hearts on Hearts facebook:

Regarding Hearts iPhone app, "Don't want to give a date yet - fair amount of work going on behind the scenes. It will be a one-off price to download (circa ?2.99). The ongoing subscription for Hearts.TV Lite is going to be ?1.99 (we'll do a cheaper annual sub soo - around ?10). It will be separate to the standard subscription as its via a different channel."

So looks like the app is coming soon. Don't bother downloading 'Hearts Soccer Diary' it's not worth the money.

so buying the app aside, does this mean that even if we are subscribed to heartsworld, that this would be another, separate subscription i wonder?

so buying the app aside, does this mean that even if we are subscribed to heartsworld, that this would be another, separate subscription i wonder?

Yeh, it's a fairly standard practice. Different delivery method so it is fair enough to have it as a bolt-on to your main subscription.

If you want something with more oomph, check out Slingbox. You can install one at home then beam your tv channels to your mobile.

Now that Android has Flash, no reason not to watch the live games on my phone on HWI. Will be trying it out on Saturday. However a fully fledged Android app would be great

The Microsoft DRM is a big reason not to.

Unfortunately that's what it looks like. Not sure if I'm going to get the app. I just upgraded my Hearts.tv to the international subscription which is expensive enough. I decided to splurge and spend the money since I like watching the live games. I live in Canada, I only get a few Hearts games on Setanta Sports each season and they're not even live. SPL games are usually shown mid-week since the English Premier is the priority on Saturday's and Sunday's. Hope the lite version of the Hearts app will provide Hearts new, similar to the Hearts website. I find the Facebook site very good compared to other official sports team pages.

Unfortunately that's what it looks like. Not sure if I'm going to get the app. I just upgraded my Hearts.tv to the international subscription which is expensive enough. I decided to splurge and spend the money since I like watching the live games. I live in Canada, I only get a few Hearts games on Setanta Sports each season and they're not even live. SPL games are usually shown mid-week since the English Premier is the priority on Saturday's and Sunday's. Hope the lite version of the Hearts app will provide Hearts new, similar to the Hearts website. I find the Facebook site very good compared to other official sports team pages.

Fairdoos

Guest GhostHunter

Sounds to me like it's an offshoot app by PremiumTV (or similar) who will be writing generic ones for all their customers - which then leaves it for Larry to update.

As it happens, I'm planning one just now (iphone only initially), so will keep you lot updated - it'll be a JKB headed one, but will have Hearts Content if all goes to plan.

Price ?

Free.

GIUY

marshallschunkychicken

Sounds to me like it's an offshoot app by PremiumTV (or similar) who will be writing generic ones for all their customers - which then leaves it for Larry to update.

As it happens, I'm planning one just now (iphone only initially), so will keep you lot updated - it'll be a JKB headed one, but will have Hearts Content if all goes to plan.

Price ?

Free.

GIUY

Top darts. :thumb:

Price ?

Free.

GIUY

But you will do something for BB as well...right?

I don't know what apps to download to mine so far so a KB one would be just perfect.

iphone app :- Football Fans - Heart of Midlothian

results

standings

player stats

How much and is it worth it ?

schedule

Archived