London Hearts Will In The Alexander Fleming

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

For televised games this season .

Nearest tube and Rail Station paddington.

I'll post up the map and tube info later on,

Drewjambobusby

Look forward to that mate. My brother was down in London for the weekend around the time of the last Derby and he went along to a London Hearts gathering to watch game. Great report back from him. I live in Reading and am going to try and make a few this season so any info would be welcome being a Gorgie boy.

Will Hearts fans be there this Sat? Im down and will hopefully be able to get the chance to see the game somewhere :)

There's always a wee number of us YJ. As long as the games on TV and there's beer in the pump.

Hearts Heritage

Address:

16 Bouverie Place

Paddington

London

W2 1RB

Nearest Tube Paddington or Edgware Road.

af2.jpg

af.jpg

Hearts Heritage

Tube update

Hammersmith & City line trains running to/from Hammersmith are not stopping at Paddington .

I may be working down in the big smoke for a while and will make a point of joining the jamboree

Hearts Heritage

Update on Tube closures

On Saturday, there will now be no Jubilee line service between Waterloo and Wembley Park and also no Metropolitan line service between Aldgate and Baker Street. Metropolitan line trains will stop additionally at Willesden Green on Saturday.

I'll be there just before 12.

Surrey Jambo

Have to be at a wedding in Surrey at 3.45 so will have to watch in my local (yet again) or I would be wearing a Hearts top in the church.

I P Knightley

Tube update

Hammersmith & City line trains running to/from Hammersmith are not stopping at Paddington .

It's only a 10 minute walk from Marble Arch tube stop on the Central Line (just off the bottom right hand corner of the map).

Is the boozer owned by a Jambo? I work within walking distance and have yet to grace the place with my presence.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

When some kind person posts inclusive idiot proof directions from Victoria station then I may just pop in and let all the inhabitants buy me a drink.

When some kind person posts inclusive idiot proof directions from Victoria station then I may just pop in and let all the inhabitants buy me a drink.

were you coming from mate ?

I P Knightley

436 bus takes you from Victorian* Station all the way up to the Edgware Road.

www.tfl.gov.uk do a fantastic 'from' and 'to' service.

* loving the irony that you're favourite rail terminus and your favourite JKB are separated by only one letter.

Different Pub!

Who would have thought that Dave A Ross would get it wrong. I will assume drink was the contributing factor.

p.s. the rob roy turning into an irish pub is the best thing that ever happened to it. lets see how many mutton munchers will go now.

Archived