Ticket Sales

Johanes de Silentio

When I saw the queue snaking round the car park I at first thought "thats a cracking 'walk up' support today ":thumbsup:

Then the mate deflated me saying "it's more likely their ST cards aren't working" :(

Mine actually worked ok :sweat: but on closer inspection the seat number on my card IS NOT the number on my chosen

seat that I pointed out to the lassie on the stadium layout back in May / June :down:

A wee trip to Tynie required this week I think. :verymad:

I know Hearts aren't blameless, but this whole fiasco has just re-affirmed my absolute hatred for Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster = money grabbing, useless barstewards.

Where is the North and South enclose?

My guess is the old stand is the south and the wheat is the north... why, because the castle must be south of Tynie... surely?!?!

Could be way off here but it did confuse me on reading also.

gorgie_rebel

Didn't affect me either but at least the club has recognised there is a huge problem and is doing something about it straight away.

gorgie_rebel

Where is the North and South enclose?

The two sections at the front of the Main Stand either side of the tunnel

My guess is the old stand is the south and the wheat is the north... why, because the castle must be south of Tynie... surely?!?!

I think its both lower sections on the main stand. If it was any other stand I'm sure they'd just say.

When I seen the queue thought we were in for a near sell out.. Feel sorry for the folk who's cards never worked though, would of put them on a downer before they even got into the ground.

They do need to get someone a bit more literate to write these things though.

Did a spokesman really say he felt sorry for those who had been affected (awwww, bless 'em) rather than apologising to those who had been affected.

If I had been one of those affected, I wouldnt give a toss whether they felt sorry for me but I would quite like an apology.

GC

The process was so much better with seatbooker or whatever it was called. Ticketmaster are pretty horrific and it's not surprising folk were being sold tickets which have already been sold for STs.

The problem is, that will all matches being on sale before today seats could have been double booked all season.

Guildford_Jambo

Whats the latest on this farce? Has anyone officially appologised. Why did they said one laddie out to pass on the message to the fans - very cowardly

The process was so much better with seatbooker or whatever it was called. Ticketmaster are pretty horrific and it's not surprising folk were being sold tickets which have already been sold for STs.

The problem is, that will all matches being on sale before today seats could have been double booked all season.

That is a bit worrying as you say. Hearts launch a supposedly great idea of selling tickets way in advance, and now some, if any actually have already been sold, might well be for someone else's allocated ST seat :down:

WeeToonJambo

North - Roseburn

South - Gorgie

North and South enclosures are, and always have been, the old standing areas in front of the main stand.

The two sections at the front of the Main Stand either side of the tunnel

North - Roseburn

South - Gorgie

0,,10289~5685183,00.jpg

Good to see and know that everyone knows and agrees with each other about what is what in our stadium... :teehee:

gorgie_rebel

Good to see and know that everyone knows and agrees with each other about what is what in our stadium... :teehee:

Only one thats correct though :whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

Being the smart erse that I am, I decided to get my card checked at the TO enroute to the Tynie Arms - which was just as well as I was issued a new SmartCard on the spot as my old one had been cancelled as I'd move seat.

Didn't affect me either but at least the club has recognised there is a huge problem and is doing something about it straight away.

They didn't though. They knew there had been a screw up prior to Saturday as they sent fans who had already purchased seats different tickets on Friday saying that had mistakenly sent them seats that were held by season ticket holders. The whole thing is a farce! Took ages to get to the turnstiles and when my season ticket was flagged as "invalid" the guy couldn't give a toss. This should've been addressed there and then, they shouldn't have asked Hearts fans to walk through tons of fans then back around to the ticket office where hundreds of fans were waiting and nobody had a clue what was going on.

When I finally got in I couldn't get my season ticket seat, the supervisor asked if I could sit somewhere else??!! That's my feckin season ticket seat, this boy had paid maybe ?20 for his ticket. I was so p*ssed off I left at 3.35pm, I certainyl wasn't sitting in the sh*tty seat I had been given a ticket for.

Complete amateur, unprofessional, no apology, bullsh*t. :angry:

The Old Tolbooth

They didn't though. They knew there had been a screw up prior to Saturday as they sent fans who had already purchased seats different tickets on Friday saying that had mistakenly sent them seats that were held by season ticket holders. The whole thing is a farce! Took ages to get to the turnstiles and when my season ticket was flagged as "invalid" the guy couldn't give a toss. This should've been addressed there and then, they shouldn't have asked Hearts fans to walk through tons of fans then back around to the ticket office where hundreds of fans were waiting and nobody had a clue what was going on.

When I finally got in I couldn't get my season ticket seat, the supervisor asked if I could sit somewhere else??!! That's my feckin season ticket seat, this boy had paid maybe ?20 for his ticket. I was so p*ssed off I left at 3.35pm, I certainyl wasn't sitting in the sh*tty seat I had been given a ticket for.

Complete amateur, unprofessional, no apology, bullsh*t. :angry:

That is shocking, absolutely shocking!

Hearts have to be held accountable for this and some sort of compensation wouldn't go amiss, I reckon a free ticket to all affected for the Elgin cup tie would be a start!

What a farce!

Guest Dipped Flake

I was as mad as most on Saturday (well perhaps madder as the polis had to take me aside and 'ask' me to calm down a bit) but anyway, got a call today from the ticket office explaining why my daughter's ticket hadn't worked and apologising and that they will be sending out a new one in the post today. Good service from the TO today, just a pity about Saturday but praise where praise is due

Thundercats Are Go

That is shocking, absolutely shocking!

Hearts have to be held accountable for this and some sort of compensation wouldn't go amiss, I reckon a free ticket to all affected for the Elgin cup tie would be a start!

What a farce!

Agreed, i was so angry with this i never went! My free ticket can be sent to the usual address :rolleyes:

Thundercats Are Go

I was as mad as most on Saturday (well perhaps madder as the polis had to take me aside and 'ask' me to calm down a bit) but anyway, got a call today from the ticket office explaining why my daughter's ticket hadn't worked and apologising and that they will be sending out a new one in the post today. Good service from the TO today, just a pity about Saturday but praise where praise is due

Fair play, an apology is an apology, glad to see they are taking steps to put things right. Either that or after watching you get pulled by the police thought it was better to sort you out rather than have you come back! :woot:

durhamhearts

Correct I can only speak for myself when I say I never had any problems with the old system my Neice and I are cat b season tckt holders and on more than one occasion at games against Rangers,Hibs or Celtic we were given season ticket holders seats in the wheatfield and had to move around the ground till the match commander allocated us seats I refused point blank to leave the ground to go to the ticket office for another useless ticket Hearts really need to resolve this quickly this example must happen every week on a smeller scale than saturday tho

I had someone in my seat on Saturday, but as I know him I didnt bother just sat in next seat. I thought he was just in the wrong seat...

Archived