Hate Talking About The Huns !

Guest vanbasten1874

jamboinglasgow

Nope, because they still haven't fixed their basic problem, the sevre lack of depth in midfield and other postitions. They were already strong up front with Miller and Lafferty (seriously.)

Getintaethem

Beattie is 32. Not the player he was IMO. Another million wasted by Rangers in an attempt to placate their fans. Feel our centre halves will cope with him so not worried in the slightest by this, in fact happy they signed him.

Do The Dance

I don't think we're on for 2nd anyway (or close to it really), but I don't think it's a great signing either. Would have been better giving the wages to Boyd.

Regardless of Beattie, I'm not sure we are anywhere near second place.

Say you want, but the majority of the Rangers squad have a mentality to win games when they are not playing well as well as going on a run of taking lots of points over 7 games.

Regardless of Beattie, I'm not sure we are anywhere near second place.

Say you want, but the majority of the Rangers squad have a mentality to win games when they are not playing well as well as going on a run of taking lots of points over 7 games.

This (unfortunately).

gorgie_rebel

Still think Miller is the danger man for Rankers.

Beattie was a decent striker and think he'll get a few goals for them but they could have spent the cash on someone a lot more dangerous IMO.

Archived