Eticket / Ticketmaster Help?

tazhearts

I have just bought a ticket for tomorrows game online using the Eticket facility from the Hearts website.

I chose to print my own ticket in order to save waiting in a queue at the ticket office tomorrow.

My account details had my old email address so I haven't received any email confirmation or copy of the ticket I am supposed to print out.

I have since updated my email address on my Eticket account, gone into the history page and requested that re-confirmation of the booking to be sent to my email address. The site then says this has been done but still no email.

Have tried and tried but can't get through to Ticketmaster.

Has anyone else bought a ticket on Eticket and then printed it off at home?

Yep I did it for tomorrow's game. I had absolutely no glitches at the time but since has proven a disaster!

You should get a confirmation e-mail shortly followed by another e-mail which contains a PDF file you just download and print.

Can you still access your old e-mail account? If so the e-mails will be there. I think there are customer support numbers and e-mail addresses if you have any problems, check the e-ticketing microsite.

I would like to add though I was allocated a season ticket holders seats by this method and despite phoning the club earlier in the week to double check my booking (yes confirmed section row and seats) They'd found a glitch by yesterday in which 'a number' of season ticket seats weren't blocked out for public sale and mine were a couple of them.

Didn't explain why with the tickets and they are in seats I'd have rather not chosen I'd have rather gone higher than lower. I know mistakes happen but it would have been good of the club to phone me and give me a choice of other available seats or at the very lest an apology and a letter telling me where I was to sit. Neither of which they did. Gripe over. Hope you get your tickets sorted out mate.

Clerry Jambo

I have just bought a ticket for tomorrows game online using the Eticket facility from the Hearts website.

I chose to print my own ticket in order to save waiting in a queue at the ticket office tomorrow.

My account details had my old email address so I haven't received any email confirmation or copy of the ticket I am supposed to print out.

I have since updated my email address on my Eticket account, gone into the history page and requested that re-confirmation of the booking to be sent to my email address. The site then says this has been done but still no email.

Have tried and tried but can't get through to Ticketmaster.

Has anyone else bought a ticket on Eticket and then printed it off at home?

Not much help mate but I have used Eticket a few times and printed off fine at home.

Obviously your issue is a wrong email address although you do say you have changed it and requested it again but I didn't know you could do.

The only reason might be that the system thinks it has already sent a ticket out therefore wont send another but that is just me guessing.

Good Luck

Archived