Bbc Predictor - 2010/2011 - Kickback Group

ArmiyaRomanova

ArmiyaRomanova

Minileague name: Kickbackers

Password: kaj233u2

Seems it's back after all....

Just started a group for us.... join using the Minileague name and password above. :thumbsup:

Just started a group for us.... join using the Minileague name and password above. :thumbsup:

Nice one. Can you provide a link mate?

Sergio Garcia

I usually set one up for my work but since the BBC took so long to get this sorted thats all arranged on CB football site now.

Great idea from BBC to only set up this up day before, cretins!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Two questions...

*Can I keep the same profile as the one I registered already with the JKB mini league that is already set up?

*Does the fixture list appear, when you join this one?

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm in.

If you enter your predictions can you change them at any time until the games start?

Yes. :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

Two questions...

*Can I keep the same profile as the one I registered already with the JKB mini league that is already set up?

If you mean last year's league, all the info associated with that has been scrubbed by the Beeb (they do this every year).

Your BBC personal profile should still exist though, and you can use it to join the current Minileague.

*Does the fixture list appear, when you join this one?

Don't think a full fixture list has ever appeared on the Predictor section of the BBC site. You'll see fixtures for the next seven days, as usual. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you mean last year's league, all the info associated with that has been scrubbed by the Beeb (they do this every year).

Your BBC personal profile should still exist though, and you can use it to join the current Minileague.

Don't think a full fixture list has ever appeared on the Predictor section of the BBC site. You'll see fixtures for the next seven days, as usual. :thumbsup:

Okay... I need to get this straight bud.

I thought that I had already joined the JKB league this season as I signed up to it in the close season... It could be that it was just the remnants of last season's one that i joined and that has now been scrubbed.

I selected my minileagues and chose the JKB option today and it said that there were no fixtures in the next seven days, I put this down to the BBC being really slow or a programming/IT problem.

Is this one that you are championing, the official JKB one then?

Sorry for the confusion, just want to get this right before Saturday. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Joined the Mini League, but no fixtures yet on the Make predictions Tab!!!:down:

That's what happened with me... Did you join this one from AR? Or did you already join one earlier?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought that I had already joined the JKB league this season as I signed up to it in the close season... It could be that it was just the remnants of last season's one that i joined and that has now been scrubbed.

I selected my minileagues and chose the JKB option today and it said that there were no fixtures in the next seven days, I put this down to the BBC being really slow or a programming/IT problem.

Sorry for the confusion, just want to get this right before Saturday. :thumbsup:

Joined the Mini League, but no fixtures yet on the Make predictions Tab!!!:down:

Mothy - select the "Kickbackers" mini-league, the fixtures are up :thumbsup:

That's what happened with me... Did you join this one from AR? Or did you already join one earlier?

Okay, that is me sorted, i must have joined last season's finished one a while ago.

Cheers guys. :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

If you signed up in the closed season, then yup, you signed up for last year's league, and that MiniLeague is now gone.

I checked the other Predictor threads on the first page of the Terrace, and couldn't find mention of another Minileague - so I started Kickbackers. Is there a link to another one?

As for 'official' - anyone's free to start a Minileague up.... :thumbsup: But I'll DARE to call this one "OFFICIAL!"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you signed up in the closed season, then yup, you signed up for last year's league, and that MiniLeague is now gone.

I checked the other Predictor threads on the first page of the Terrace, and couldn't find mention of another Minileague - so I started Kickbackers. Is there a link to another one?

As for 'official' - anyone's free to start a Minileague up.... :thumbsup: But I'll DARE to call this one "OFFICIAL!"

Nah, good man AR! :thumbsup:

It was last season's obviously, I have joined this one and put in my predictions. I am "TheOriginalMoth"

Joined from this one with the Link from AR and have registered OK and can see myself in the Kickbackers Mini League.

Can see the fixtures for the weekend on the home page, but when I click on Make Predictions it comes up with a blank page.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Joined from this one with the Link from AR and have registered OK and can see myself in the Kickbackers Mini League.

Can see the fixtures for the weekend on the home page, but when I click on Make Predictions it comes up with a blank page.

That was happening to me but I was in last season's one I think.

I joined this one from AP today and I have entered and saved my predictions... Maybe you clicked on "my predictions" by mistake or perhaps it is an IT issue?

Sorry can't be more help. :down:

grumpyespana

No probs thats me back in again predictions made as well.

Grumpylessnow.

Regal Kingston

I'm in

I loggeg out then in again and it was ok - Have now joined.

Why do some folk have points???

Am I missing something??

ArmiyaRomanova

Am I missing something??

Screen I get, everyone has Zero points.

Maybe you've stumbled on a portal into the Predictor's future.

I signed up to the bbc site. I then done a search for "Kickbackers" but it kept saying there was no league with that name?

Am I missing something??

Didn't you know we've beaten St Johnstone 2-0?

I got it correct and played my joker :whistling:

I signed up to the bbc site. I then done a search for "Kickbackers" but it kept saying there was no league with that name?

Make sure you only have Kickbackers in the search.

I had an extra space as I did a copy and paste and got the same - took out the space and it found it.

No "Rabbits Ears" in it either or it still won't find it

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Didn't you know we've beaten St Johnstone 2-0?

I got it correct and played my joker :whistling:

Thought Mole was out on loan?

Make sure you only have Kickbackers in the search.

I had an extra space as I did a copy and paste and got the same - took out the space and it found it.

No "Rabbits Ears" in it either or it still won't find it

Found it,thanks!

Big_Hearts_Runner

Not before time, BBC!!!!

Cheers, I'm in :thumbsup:

Hibernian 6 Motherwell 6??

that's me in and CHOKING to like, predict stuff again.

i see my name is right beside lionheart. you just can't get away from a walloper sometimes. :whistling:

hoof.hearted

Just checked Kickbackers league, 15 mins before first match kicks off and people at top have loads of points already !! Am I missing something ? Am i thick ? Or is it knackered already ?

Hannibal Lecter

That's me signed up for the new season.

Wont be doing very well this weekend as I'm only allowed to predict for tomorrows game.

I got two points so far :) how come there's a dude top already and all the games haven't finished?

AlextheJambo is away at the top there!

Jamboforlife doing a relegation deal on the first day, can he/she come back strong next week?

Hannibal Lecter

I got two points so far :) how come there's a dude top already and all the games haven't finished?

AlextheJambo is away at the top there!

Jamboforlife doing a relegation deal on the first day, can he/she come back strong next week?

Now now, I only joined up after all todays games kicked off so couldn't predict...

Archived