Markus Liebherr Dies (Nhc)

sumo108

Didnt see this posted anywhere else and proberly get shot down for psoting it but hey here it goes. Last night Southampton Owner and Mali Group Owner has sadly died. He was 62 and was thought to be worth ?2.5 billion. As a saints fan myself i amv very sad to hear this news as he saved us from dieing last year when we were in administration. A statement has been relsesed saying that he had put money to the side to keep the club trading and the familys wishes are to see his dream of saints being back in the premer league. Saturdays game with MK Dons has been called off out of respect. R.I.P Markus thank you very much for saving Southampton you will be very sorley missed. :( :'(

Didnt see this posted anywhere else and proberly get shot down for psoting it but hey here it goes. Last night Southampton Owner and Mali Group Owner has sadly died. He was 62 and was thought to be worth ?2.5 billion. As a saints fan myself i amv very sad to hear this news as he saved us from dieing last year when we were in administration. A statement has been relsesed saying that he had put money to the side to keep the club trading and the familys wishes are to see his dream of saints being back in the premer league. Saturdays game with MK Dons has been called off out of respect. R.I.P Markus thank you very much for saving Southampton you will be very sorley missed. :( :'(

Wonder if Vlad has a bit put away for us should he go.

Wonder if Vlad has a bit put away for us should he go.

Wouldnt his son Romain take ove ras he has something to do with the club. Markus's son hasnt had anything to do with Saints. Just a theroy though aboout the Romonov bit .

Archived