Faulty Lcd Tv And Faulty Digital Camera

My Left Nut

Morning guys,

Double trouble today, the mrs just told me that our TV is not turning on, it use to take ages to turn on and now it has given up. It is out of its warranty and I am looking for advice on what TV repair shops to use.

Second thing is that the girlfriends digital camera has packed in. It still takes pictures etc but the display is all white with black colouring on the top left side. I am thinking the display is fecked. Again any advice on repair shops would be great, this is also out of warranty.

Cheers guys

Beefster :thumbsup:

Nightmare mate, you seem calm for a guy that has a ###### tv, I'd be in a proper rage!

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Out of interest, what kind of tv is it?

Morning guys,

Double trouble today, the mrs just told me that our TV is not turning on, it use to take ages to turn on and now it has given up. It is out of its warranty and I am looking for advice on what TV repair shops to use.

Second thing is that the girlfriends digital camera has packed in. It still takes pictures etc but the display is all white with black colouring on the top left side. I am thinking the display is fecked. Again any advice on repair shops would be great, this is also out of warranty.

Cheers guys

Beefster :thumbsup:

It certainly is double troule first the wife then the girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife/Girlfriend.....same person lol

Its about 2 years old and only a small 26inch. It is in the bedroom so its not the big one lol

Its a Samsung tv.

I did read somewhere that it could be a power issue? I am not up to speed on these things.

Cheers.

heartsfc_fan

Wife/Girlfriend.....same person lol

Its about 2 years old and only a small 26inch. It is in the bedroom so its not the big one lol

Its a Samsung tv.

I did read somewhere that it could be a power issue? I am not up to speed on these things.

Cheers.

Might seem obvious, but have you changed the fuse in the plug?

Might seem obvious, but have you changed the fuse in the plug?

That was the first thing I looked at buddy, I think that before it broke today it was taking a good 10 minutes to go on. I feel its fecked!!! :down:

I remember my ex had the same problem,her tv was buggered and wouldn't turn on,so I went round had a look at the telly,had a look at the remote

Fitted new batteries and POW worked again

Archived