Hopes For 2010-11

janie jones

janie jones

As another season is upon us I was wondering what my fellow JKBers expectations are for our beloved club for 2010-11. I'm feeling optimistic for the first time in a few years and would be very happy with the following;

[*]Top four finish

[*]Seeing a few of the young boys establish themselves

[*]A return to an "up and at em attacking style of fitba"

[*]A wee or big cup final

[*]Going unbeaten against the flairmeisters

[*]Toto emerging as the transfer find of the summer

Guest jambomickey

3rd in the league, qualify for europe and lift one of the cups would be a fantasatic season! i'm confident of a good season :thumbsup:

Maroon Memories

As another season is upon us I was wondering what my fellow JKBers expectations are for our beloved club for 2010-11. I'm feeling optimistic for the first time in a few years and would be very happy with the following;

[*]Top four finish

[*]Seeing a few of the young boys establish themselves

[*]A return to an "up and at em attacking style of fitba"

[*]A wee or big cup final

[*]Going unbeaten against the flairmeisters

[*]Toto emerging as the transfer find of the summer

I'm going to agree with all the points made above :teehee:

[ easy ]Top four finish

[hope so]Seeing a few of the young boys establish themselves

[hope so]A return to an "up and at em attacking style of fitba"

[ yes ]A wee or big cup final

[ defo ]Going unbeaten against the flairmeisters

[please ]Toto emerging as the transfer find of the summer

Malcolm Tucker

3rd in the league, qualify for europe and lift one of the cups would be a fantasatic season! i'm confident of a good season :thumbsup:

That would be an utterly unreal season, but slightly too optimistic for me!

A solid 4/5th place finish, with strikers scoring goals and a nice wee cup run will do the trick for me.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

My only hope is that I look forward to going to the fitbaw again instead of it being a chore. Anything else is a bonus.

My only hope is that I look forward to going to the fitbaw again instead of it being a chore. Anything else is a bonus.

Same here. It's a cliche but we're still in a transition period so just enjoying spending a Saturday at the football would be an improvement. Especially for away matches!

Fat Striker

I'm feeling quite positive about this season without getting too carried away.

I'm hoping we can get back to having a 'right good go' at teams especially at home.

With so many young players in our squad I think we have to accept that over a season there might be a bit of inconsistancy.

Actually, one of my main hopes is that we have a bit more luck with injuries this year!

Being an optimist, I usually have high expectations for the new season. This season will surely be one of the best for the Jam Tarts.

Celtic are in disarray and their players are either wanting to leave or merely playing for the money,Rangers face bankruptcy and it will not be long before their fickle supporters get on their backs and the green bogies will be lucky to avoid relegation.Motherwell face the only real threat- playing some decent football.We have some of the best youngsters around--Templeton is magnificent and Toto could be a great find. If we get Elliot and have a fit Driver and Kyle we may have an attack which will complement our fine mid-field and defence. Jim Jeff is a great motivator and leader and will appease the strangely quite Lithuanian Godfather.

I really think that we can win the league this year(and I've not been drinking!) Scots football is not at it's best and if our home grown and fit talent can keep their nerve we will make a good impact.

Come on the Hearts!!

Archived