Vlad's Attendance This Season

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

The usual question - how many games at Tynie will Vlad make it to this season?

I think he'll splash out this season - I'm going for 3!

Fingers crossed he isn't.

thumbsup.gif

Dazo,

I seriously hope you are wrong and GA is correct.

I'll give you 30 minutes to think about why it is in our best interests that an egomaniac that craves on adulation and only pulicly associates himself with success should be at as many games as possible.

He loves the reflective glory any kind of Hearts success brings him.

In the very unlikely event that we are right up there challenging with the Old Firm we'll see plenty of him, and if we have a similar season to the last one I doubt we'll see him at all.

My guess is 4 times.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He was at loads of games last season and he sits next to me.

Speaks perfect English and buys me a pint after the games.

I love Vlad....:thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

Hope to see VR lots at Tynecastle this season

Hearts doing well in the League/Cups = Vlads attendance in the Directors Box.

Also does he no need to be here to sign the cheques for Lightbulbs/Asbestos removal/New Stand/World Cup Stars/Team Talks/Sacking Managers/Forcing Lith trialists/Meeting property developers.........etc

*disclaimer -

The last sentence was inserted to offer a wee mythical boost the flair worshipers and undercover junkies on here and over at ooreuropeanrecordisactuallypish.net.

4 games at Tynecastle and one at Hampden.

He'll bare his arse to the press box twice and once to the Celtic fans in the Roseburn.

:thumbsup:

half decent result with our B team, yet we still manage to find a negative. who needs the s**t media when we have hearts fans.

he will only turn up when a wins a cert. bit like the players that get picked on, Elliot being number one. naebodies gonna turn up to listen to whinging.

if

Geoff Kilpatrick

half decent result with our B team, yet we still manage to find a negative. who needs the s**t media when we have hearts fans.

he will only turn up when a wins a cert. bit like the players that get picked on, Elliot being number one. naebodies gonna turn up to listen to whinging.

if

Jesus!

I asked the same question last year because I had a feeling I would be at Tynie more than he was.

In the event, it was a 1-1 draw!

Francis Albert

As long as he keeps propping us up financially I don't care.

How many Hibs games has Tom Farmer EVER attended?

The usual question - how many games at Tynie will Vlad make it to this season?

I think he'll splash out this season - I'm going for 3!

Less times than me.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'll go with three games total for the season. New years derby, league trophy presentation game and the Scottish cup final.

Clerry Jambo

I suppose alot will depend on his basketball teams fixtures for the new season.

Can someone post them and we can compare it with Hearts and check for any clashes :whistling:

Now that Ryanair have a direct route between Edinburgh and Kaunas, I reckon he'll push the boat out.

22 games.

As long as he keeps propping us up financially I don't care.

How many Hibs games has Tom Farmer EVER attended?

Ok I'm a Hibby but Tom Farmer by my view is probably at at least half if not more of Hibs home games.

How do I know that? Well I don't sit in the director's box so I could be wrong. But I do go to the Behind the Goals bar before most home games and Sir Tom can be seen meeting fans regularly at these occcasions.

He did say when he invested in Hibs he wasn't a great football fan but I think it has grown on him.

So I dont think we suffer from an absentee owner but as has been said by other Hearts fans its not Vlad's presence that matters its whether he or the companies he is part of are prepared to continue to support Hearts financially? To date there is no reason to believe that support is in jeapordy although I'm sure he does want previous massive losses reduced?

The Lithuanian Godfather has become rather bored with Scottish football.However,after we start to win games and head for a league winning season the leader in absentium will take his seat alongside ourselves and we will yet again chant " we are unbeatable". And do you not believe that he will be the first on to the pitch to take the applause as we raise the league and the cup trophies?

Does it really matter how many games he attends? As long as he can keep his snout out then who cares?

How many times did STF go to watch the flairmeisters last year? I bet it was probably less than our owner going to watch us. Same will be said for this season.

As long as we have a team on the pitch doing well, with JJ in charge and no interference I couldn't give a

monkeys how often or not he makes an appearance.

Archived