Making An Entrance

Fat Striker

Fat Striker

Okay, now that we are looking a little healthier on the playing side let's give some attention to the little but nonetheless important things that are part of the match day experience.

Is anyone else bored with "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC as our 'entrance' music? Personally I think we could freshen things up a bit this season (it reminds me of the Csaba era)

Now before anyone says, I'm taken it as a given that the Hearts song should always be blasted out before every game - I mean in addition to this.

I'm sure if we get any good suggestions Scott will listen.

Over to you...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Needs to be something really punchy like...

One to Another: The Charlatans

What do you want from me: Monaco

Swastika Eyes: Primal SCream

Okay, now that we are looking a little healthier on the playing side let's give some attention to the little but nonetheless important things that are part of the match day experience.

Is anyone else bored with "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC as our 'entrance' music? Personally I think we could freshen things up a bit this season (it reminds me of the Csaba era)

Now before anyone says, I'm taken it as a given that the Hearts song should always be blasted out before every game - I mean in addition to this.

I'm sure if we get any good suggestions Scott will listen.

Over to you...

Yep.

With the exception of Ibrox and Celtic Park where they play their own brand of utter pish before games our tune choice is a tad poor. I know many will think Scott gets it spot on but there's a million decent tunes out there and we seem to be very limited in what gets played at Tynie. Time for Scott to realise he's playing to a younger audience as well and drag the tunes into the 21st century a bit more often.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

She's lost control again: Joy Division

Street Fighting Man: The Rollinng Stones

20th Century Boy: T-Rex

My Generation: The Who

39 Degrees: Placebo

Golden Gaze: Ian Brown

I Don't Mind Being on my Own: Oasis

Fat Striker

Here's a humble suggestion of mine....

Apologies for making a complete balls up of this link. I was trying to move it forward a bit as there is a long delay before the track starts and I seem to have created some weird double link and I can't amend it.

Anyway you get the idea!

vintage1874

I've never liked the acdc intro music. I agree plenty of other tunes but its the fitba and to be honest I'd prefer the hearts song to be played and us hearts fans to make some noise!

To be fair I seem to remember Scott playing a few up and coming bands last year pre match, but nothing beats the classics nice to hear the smiths today and stone roses, the jam etal in the past.

superhearts

Hopefully this link works

Perharps as oppossed to the start of the match it should be played after the match as we are leaving the ground.

Creepy Lurker

I think that 'Crocodile Shoes' by Jimmy Nail would get the fans pumped up no end. Either that or 'Bright Eyes' by Art Garfunkel.

Yep.

With the exception of Ibrox and Celtic Park where they play their own brand of utter pish before games our tune choice is a tad poor. I know many will think Scott gets it spot on but there's a million decent tunes out there and we seem to be very limited in what gets played at Tynie. Time for Scott to realise he's playing to a younger audience as well and drag the tunes into the 21st century a bit more often.

We do need a new entrance tune, agreed, but Scott 9 times out of 10 gets it pretty much spot on music wise. As for bringing it into the 21st century, with all due respect but feck off, it's pesh.

Valentine Jambo

It's guaranteed 'Toto' songs will be played at the end of the games.....assuming he signs for us mind. :whistling:

davemclaren

We do need a new entrance tune, agreed, but Scott 9 times out of 10 gets it pretty much spot on music wise. As for bringing it into the 21st century, with all due respect but feck off, it's pesh.

THIS.

Haven't heard 'reeling in the years', well, f or years...

Archived