its getting to the hobos already

joe1874

Bl**dy Hearts Fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm having a hard time today with Hearts colleagues going on and on and on about the 107 thing.

Can we list here all the put downs that would have them crawling back into their

from hobos.net

wat a shame com on the hearts

alwaysthereinspirit

:107years: Is there any other team in any other country with the same deluded support. There's probably not another team as "big" as #ibs who haven't won their national cup for 107 years.

:107years: GIRFUY :107years:

winston churchill
:107years: Is there any other team in any other country with the same deluded support. There's probably not another team as "big" as #ibs who haven't won their national cup for 107 years.

did you know.

apparently, their 0-7 result back in the days of flaired trousers- kipper ties and capston full strenth fags is better than our 4-0 lets all go to hampden on a sunday lunch time 100 derby humping two years ago.

and their 6-2 old fwank saucey lost his teeth, is better than our 5-1 MDV scores 4 in the one match derby.

alwaysthereinspirit
did you know.

apparently, their 0-7 result back in the days of flaired trousers- kipper ties and capston full strenth fags is better than our 4-0 lets all go to hampden on a sunday lunch time 100 derby humping two years ago.

and their 6-2 old fwank saucey lost his teeth, is better than our 5-1 MDV scores 4 in the one match derby.

You too would clutch at straws if all you had to look forward to every pre- season was "maybe this year"

did you know.

to be fair they have to have something to cling onto in there sad little lifes

were we spank them by large margins of goals all the time so we dont have to live on a couple of glory days

Polmontjambo
At least they still have their flair

:) :107years:

Steady on! Easter road is the home of the hoof! ;)

Steady on! Easter road is the home of the hoof! ;)

naeflair2copyto3.jpg::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Maroon 1874
At least they still have their flair

:) :107years:

What!!! you mean...

Flaired troozers

Fine Flair (that may go over the heads of the younger generation of Jambo's)

Flairy Snow

Flairy liquid

Rod Petrie.. Tattie Heid... Shields.... Benji the dug.... Zamamery.... Rob 'condom heid' Jones... Ma-kalamity

GIRFUY

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Even after all of the dark days and trying times being a Hearts fan, I'm still glad i'm not a Hobo.

What can they really say to us that that's bad?

7-0????

A result before I was even born and 90% of Hearts fans couldn't care less.

They have nothing.

sandylejambo

i did'nt know it's been 107 years since they won the cup,, i wish some-one had told me, it would have helped with the banter at work, 107 well, well, well.

naeflair2copyto3.jpg::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

and what a camels hoof he is!

The 4-4 game at Tynie.

Come on admit it , How long did it take everyone to stop laughing.

Still one of my all time favorites.

thee jambo, i was there and i still snigger about it from time to time.

its really my most fave game outside of euro & cup ties... even better than some of those TBH

donkeys commentary is just great too, listen to that from time to time on scott wilsons site.

they still bump their gums about the extra time though, we should NEVER have won apparently.

you'd think, after that particular game though people would be scared of leaving. after it went 4-2 so many people started leaving, it was almost empty where we were by the 3rd goal.

brilliant, brilliant game

The 4-4 game at Tynie.

Come on admit it , How long did it take everyone to stop laughing.

Still one of my all time favorites.

That was a classic wasent it, ahhh brings back good times. :rolleyes:

Legend Claws

"Guys, I'm having a hard time today with Hearts colleagues going on and on and on about the 107 thing."

Oh dear the poor wee lamb, maybe he should tell his mummy and she could tell all of us Jambos off for hurting her sweet little hobos feelings. Bless his cotton socks.

FTH 107

letsmakesomenoise

Ah, but don't you know, next year is definitely their year, the omens say so.

Next year, apparently, it's 107 years. :107years:

Won Oh Seven.

Just shows you what they cling onto. :confused:

WeeToonJambo
Even after all of the dark days and trying times being a Hearts fan, I'm still glad i'm not a Hobo.

What can they really say to us that that's bad?

7-0????

A result before I was even born and 90% of Hearts fans couldn't care less.

They have nothing.

I think it's probably a higher percentage than that. I was there, remember it well, but it was so long ago I really couldn't care less. Their problem is that they have won so little in their time that one freak result is all they have to cling on to.

Said to one of my workmates last night who had just came back from the Hibs game last night that i would be willing to bet my life on it that if it came down to the last derby of the season with Hibs needing to beat Hearts to get into Europe that Hibs would bottle it and the Hearts would win.Only response **** you jambo ****

Terrible Trio

most of the leith who saw their team win the cup probably witnessed the 10-2 hiding we gave them as well

Hearts Heritage
most of the leith who saw their team win the cup probably witnessed the 10-2 hiding we gave them as well

And the 3-1 victory in the 1896 Cup Final

and

Hibs 'blowing' the league in Dec 1896 to Hearts.

hearts_crazy
I think it's probably a higher percentage than that. I was there, remember it well, but it was so long ago I really couldn't care less. Their problem is that they have won so little in their time that one freak result is all they have to cling on to.

I still live for the day we beat them 8-0 to shut them up about that last straw too though.

kennygarland1
did you know.

He lost his teeth in another game,1-3 :sad:. They go on about the 0-7 game as it is our record defeat at home:sad:

I still live for the day we beat them 8-0 to shut them up about that last straw too though.

Thats what frustrates me about the Rix derby

4-0 up 2 mins into the second half and the Hobos down to 10 men

Doubt we'll ever have a better chance to at least match the 7-0

However, if 7-0 is a relevant Hobo to Jambo slagging. 10-2 is just as relevant a Jambo to Hobo slagging.

Both are historical scores with no relevance to the teams today.

Why dont Jambos go on about that score to them?

However, if 7-0 is a relevant Hobo to Jambo slagging. 10-2 is just as relevant a Jambo to Hobo slagging.

Because unlike hibs we aint sad enough to gloat about a result that happened years before many of us were born!!

Leave the straw clutching to them!!!!

They will never be the same after living so many years in our shadow. It has gone for their minds.

I would be the same myself.

Poor *****. You gotta laugh.

Because we've got Big Cups wins to talk about! :107years:

See, this is why I find it hard to hate Hibs.

They're there for pitying, not for hating.

scottish_chicP

I have to admit reading about the WEE hobos always cheers me up on my lunch break at work. :D

this is the reply from the hobos now...............one zero seven...........do you get it wat a bunch of a$$holes

RockyBalboa

I remember sitting just after Elliot scored ****ting myself and really thinking a record win was on the cards. GOC scored and Smith sent off IIRC. :mad:

I remember sitting just after Elliot scored ****ting myself and really thinking a record win was on the cards. GOC scored and Smith sent off IIRC. :mad:

I didn't think the record would be broken as it was maybe a tad too far

to win 11-2!:rolleyes::107years:

Ever seen Hibs.net?

I post on there sometimes and it's crazy the number of people on there who actually think that we care about the 7-0 game. They absolutely love it.

It's sad when the greatest achievements Hibs have had in recent years are a victory over 30 years ago and us losing a league title.

Hearts Heritage

So the 6-2 game was a freak, a one-off, a never-to-be-repeated show.

Yet for far too many Hearts fans the 6-2 defeat was a weeping wound they refused to let heal. The other results that season were 0-0, 1-1 and 0-0, so that puts it into its proper context. This is what I mean by looking at history. The MORI pollsters would eliminate the rogue result from their market research. In 1929, Hearts played Hibs four times within the space of a month. They finished 8-2, 1-1. 5-1, 5-1. (I wonder which result the pollsters would disregard on this occasion?)

So Hearts look at the bigger picture, whereas all Hibs fans talk about is 7-0 and 6-2.

They even write the scorelines on their funny little hats.

But you can tell the Hearts fans from the Hibs fans - Hearts fans would be the ones wearing Very Big Hats, which would say 10-2, 8-2, 7-1, 6-0, 6-0, 8-3, 6-1, 6-1, 6-1, 5-0. But we choose not to.

I was speaking to a Hobo, discussing the Scottish Cup, I asked if he was at the Semi when we won 4-0, he said that was 2 years ago, get over it, then he said in responce, we beat you 7-0. I couldn't reply!

Ever seen Hibs.net?

I post on there sometimes and it's crazy the number of people on there who actually think that we care about the 7-0 game. They absolutely love it.

It's sad when the greatest achievements Hibs have had in recent years are a victory over 30 years ago and us losing a league title.

Pretty much the same way we don't care about 107, pehaps? I think pretty much every Hibby you'll find has long since decided there's more chance of finding green men playing 5-a-side on Mars than us ever winning that cursed trophy.

It sucks, we've accepted it. You don't care, we don't care - it's all even.

Dirk Diggler
Pretty much the same way we don't care about 107, pehaps? I think pretty much every Hibby you'll find has long since decided there's more chance of finding green men playing 5-a-side on Mars than us ever winning that cursed trophy.

It sucks, we've accepted it. You don't care, we don't care - it's all even.

Bullshiiit.

Every single year I read quotes from hobos in the EEN along the lines of 'It's our year this year....'

All the Hobnobs I know admit it hurts them.

You might not admit it but it hurts you also.

:107years:

RockyBalboa
Bullshiiit.

Every single year I read quotes from hobos in the EEN along the lines of 'It's our year this year....'

Aye your not wrong there.

But I'm sure it's the same feeling Jambos get when they get pumped out the cup too. Nobody likes it, I don't honestly think the fact its been that long makes it worse, or maybe it is for folk that have been going 20 years+ compared to my 10. :cool:

Dirk Diggler
Aye your not wrong there.

But I'm sure it's the same feeling Jambos get when they get pumped out the cup too. Nobody likes it, I don't honestly think the fact its been that long makes it worse, or maybe it is for folk that have been going 20 years+ compared to my 10. :cool:

Absolutely. I hate Hearts getting put out of the Scottish cup.

The comparison was with the 107 years and the 0-7.

Personally, I don't care about the 0-7 game, I wasn't around to see it, much like I dont care for the great Hearts teams of the fifties. I can't relate to either.

I can see why it would maybe get to some older Hearts fans, especially those who were there but not me.

RockyBalboa
Absolutely. I hate Hearts getting put out of the Scottish cup.

The comparison was with the 107 years and the 0-7.

Personally, I don't care about the 0-7 game, I wasn't around to see it, much like I dont care for the great Hearts teams of the fifties. I can't relate to either.

I can see why it would maybe get to some older Hearts fans, especially those who were there but not me.

Too true. :cool:

Bullshiiit.

To be fair, the EEN forums are full of idiots, from both sides and further afield.

Go to any Hibs forum and you'll notice anyone even mentioning the slightest chance of us winning it they got shot down immediately.

I would obviously like to see Hibs win it, but it doesn't hurt me- I can't miss what I've never had.

In my lifetime we've had 2 league cups and 1 division one title. I know to you and the rest of the jambos those are diddy competitions which are below you but I enjoyed them anyway.

7-0 means feck all because it happened yonks ago.

107 is current and it annoys the feck out of the (few) reptiles I know.

Maybe we'll hear a bit less about 07 now that these digits have another meaning...

On hobos.net thier new phrase is

107=won zero seven.

Somebody should tell them how to spell the number 1.

Guest saints

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa_cup#FA_Cup_winners_and_finalists

Several middling English sides have never won the FA Cup. All of whom are arguably bigger clubs than Hibs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coppa_Italia#Performance_By_Club

Palermo and Udinese have never won the Italian Cup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey#Performance_By_Club

Celta Vigo have never won the Spanish Cup.

jambostuart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa_cup#FA_Cup_winners_and_finalists

Several middling English sides have never won the FA Cup. All of whom are arguably bigger clubs than Hibs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coppa_Italia#Performance_By_Club

Palermo and Udinese have never won the Italian Cup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey#Performance_By_Club

Celta Vigo have never won the Spanish Cup.

And Hibs have never won the Scottish Cup... not the current Hibernian anyway. But that really is clutching at straws:p

Archived