U19S Vs Dunfermline U19S

Ryan Gosling

jamboinglasgow

2pm I think.

blast I have just organised to play golf at that time. Never mind, will see them for the first home game of the season in three weeks time.

The Wee Man

Does anyone know how much entry prices are? I'm a season ticket holder but I fanncy taking a non-season ticket holding friend :turned:

Cheers in advance.

Does anyone know how much entry prices are? I'm a season ticket holder but I fanncy taking a non-season ticket holding friend :turned:

Cheers in advance.

It's at Ricarton, you just turn up and watch bud thumbsup.gif

Footballfirst

For anyone who wants to see our much hyped youth team. :thumbsup:

I don't think that Friday's team will play en masse on Sunday. It is more likely to be a composite U19/U17 side comprising those guys who didn't start today's game.

The team will probably be something along the lines of

Hamilton

Christie Murdoch McKay Kaputas

Patterson Tobin Kane O'Hara Morton

King

I don't have any prior knowledge of this but it is the way that they approached matches on successive days a couple of weeks ago.

peebles jambo

You going to pick the ones to hate on early?

a bit harsh is it not, it's only suso i don't rate

anyone make it to this game today? score? Same team that played on friday gainst newcastle? any feedback appreciated. cheers

According to the Dunfermline website, It was Heriot Watt vs DAFC U19s at Riccarton :blink:

Hearts of Vladland

According to the Dunfermline website, It was Heriot Watt vs DAFC U19s at Riccarton :blink:

The Dunfermline website said that they were playing Hearts and I am guessing this is were not so Kick-Ass got his info.

Archived