easyjet contacts

the voice from above

the voice from above

I was hoping for a little help here kickbackers.

I have received two emails from [email protected].

The first confirming my new membership the second confirming my booking for a flight newcastle to krakow with some random wifey I've never heard of.

I'm assuming this is just some sort of a phishing email and have ignored it.

I was hoping to contact easyjet regarding this to confirm there was nothing more sinister about it, the problem is, I can't find any way of contacting them other than forking out ?1 a minute on the phone.

Does anyone know how I could go abput getting hold of them either by freephone or email?

or maybe someone has received a similar email and can confirm it's just your typical spam bollocks?

any assistance much appreciated.

Cheers TVFA;)

Go to the Contact US link on easyJet.com, near the top left of the homepage. Click on one of the pre-canned queries, like "First CapitalConnect disruption". When that is displayed you'll see a tab "Still Stuck". Click on it. You can fill out a contact form there.

FWIW I think the "blackhole" email is genuine (the address is used deliberately to prevent folks replying to Booking Confirmations) and some stupid Doris has typed in your email when she booked the flight to Krakow.

Good luck!

I was hoping for a little help here kickbackers.

I have received two emails from [email protected].

The first confirming my new membership the second confirming my booking for a flight newcastle to krakow with some random wifey I've never heard of.

I'm assuming this is just some sort of a phishing email and have ignored it.

I was hoping to contact easyjet regarding this to confirm there was nothing more sinister about it, the problem is, I can't find any way of contacting them other than forking out ?1 a minute on the phone.

Does anyone know how I could go abput getting hold of them either by freephone or email?

or maybe someone has received a similar email and can confirm it's just your typical spam bollocks?

any assistance much appreciated.

Cheers TVFA;)

Try this no 0800 612 7279

I find this site handy:)

http://www.saynoto0870.com

the voice from above
Go to the Contact US link on easyJet.com, near the top left of the homepage. Click on one of the pre-canned queries, like "First CapitalConnect disruption". When that is displayed you'll see a tab "Still Stuck". Click on it. You can fill out a contact form there.

FWIW I think the "blackhole" email is genuine (the address is used deliberately to prevent folks replying to Booking Confirmations) and some stupid Doris has typed in your email when she booked the flight to Krakow.

Good luck!

Ta

and Ta.

Much appreciated.

Boaby Ewing

Does that number take you straight to Sleazy? Different matter but I sent my first ever 'grumpy old *****ee' letter to them a few weeks back, asking about comp. for fecked up flights/shoddy service (recorded delivery, copies of receipts, wanky legalise letter, nice printed copy of the relevant legislation inc. - yes, I've turned into that Tony tw@t from Hollyoaks) and I've not heard anything back from the shysters.

Does that number take you straight to Sleazy? Different matter but I sent my first ever 'grumpy old *****ee' letter to them a few weeks back, asking about comp. for fecked up flights/shoddy service (recorded delivery, copies of receipts, wanky legalise letter, nice printed copy of the relevant legislation inc. - yes, I've turned into that Tony tw@t from Hollyoaks) and I've not heard anything back from the shysters.

I have used easyJet a lot. I've had a few run-ins in the past. I find they are terrible at replying to written correspondence. But I have to say I do find them to be an excellent budget airline most of the time though.

It's a website that i use if i have any 0870 or 0871, it basically throws up any local or free phone no. rather than paying over rated price and being kept on hold for an age!

you just need to type in the name of the company or telephone no and it will bring up any info:)

the voice from above

I emailed them, no response as yet... I suppose I could just go to Poland in July, Sylvia (the bird I'm supposed to be flying with) could be hot. ;)

Here's another bit of advice if using easyjet and flying from Luton.

Don't put anything of value whatsoever in your checked luggage. The baggage handlers have been rifling the publics bags with impunity at that airport for years and easyjet are simply not interested. I know about 6 people (3 on the one flight) who have had stuff stolen from them going through Luton.

Archived