Monkey Bizness

Homme

Parking at fountainpark for the Wolves game i noticed this place for kids. I take it that it is fairly new?

Anyone took their wee one along to it? Is it always packed out? Might be an option for the weekend if the rain keeps up.

Had my kids along a couple of times and they totally enjoyed it, got there first thing so was reasonably quiet, they do limit play to 90 mins during the school holidays, but that was more than enough time for my kids to have a good play and tire themselves out.

Adults can also join there kids on the slides and climbing frames, only down side can get a bit pricey to get in if like me you have more than one kid.

Vlad-Stupid

Ive only been at the weekends with my two and its ?15 (?7 per kid, ?1 per adult) which aint cheap but probably cheaper than the likes of the cimema! you'll need a handfull of pound coins for a go on the motorbikes but it's no extra for the climbing wall. My kids absolutely love it and ask to go every weekend, just make sure you dont ave a few beers the night before(my schoolboy error) because the noise of kids screaming is deafening!!

Had my kids along a couple of times and they totally enjoyed it, got there first thing so was reasonably quiet, they do limit play to 90 mins during the school holidays, but that was more than enough time for my kids to have a good play and tire themselves out.

Adults can also join there kids on the slides and climbing frames, only down side can get a bit pricey to get in if like me you have more than one kid.

What i really wanted to know!! :lol:

Thanks for info mate. Smithy too!

Archived