Vuzevala Watch

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

On holiday just now. Were there any Vuzevelas tooting in yer lug holes on Tuesady. If so can

you refer that person to the 'noise abatement society'?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Someone had one in G but I only heard it right after kick-off. I presume this person was quickly murdered or something because I never heard it after.

grumpyjambo

On holiday just now. Were there any Vuzevelas tooting in yer lug holes on Tuesady. If so can

you refer that person to the 'noise abatement society'?

I find it amazing that a football fan takes holidays and misses matches.

It was a lassie in f that had it. She blew it right on ko then didn't do it again. Possibly something to do with my verbal abuse!

Arthur Morgan

Yeah someone had one in G but lots of people told whoever it was to shut up, never heard it again.

It was a lassie in f that had it. She blew it right on ko then didn't do it again. Possibly something to do with my verbal abuse!

Did you make her cry?

brucey179417

Was sitting a row behind the girl that had 1 in Section F. She blew it on kick off and then I think someone told her to shut up and she put it away.

Uncle Bobby B

A wee boy had one in section A which he tooted very lightly. Noticed a fella in section B with one but never used it.

VLAD SAYS NO!!!!

Did you make her cry?

I hope not, almost felt like a bully afterwards! But in all fairness it had to be said!

Was sitting a row behind the girl that had 1 in Section F. She blew it on kick off and then I think someone told her to shut up and she put it away.

Guilty as charged!

Heard a toot from one as we were making our way to the queue. Never heard it again.

Lynn :ninja:

vuvuzelas have no place at Tynecastle, the atmosphere can be gash at times but we definitely dont need these.

Archived