Was There A Free Strip Offer?

gordiegords

gordiegords

Am i going daft here but i'm sure i saw an offer for a free strip if you were a platinum season ticket holder but i can tfind anythingon the hearts website.....

Anyone know about this? :whistling:

Gordie

Sierra Delta
Platinum Season Ticket holders can claim a FREE home shirt from launch date in the Superstore at Tynecastle only, upon production of a valid Season Smartcard. The deadline for claiming a free home shirt is 31st August at 5pm.

At the point of collection Platinum Season Ticket holders will receive a ?10 off voucher for the new away shirt. The away voucher is valid until 30th September.

jamboinglasgow

Anyone know if I can get an infant kit with the voucher or does it have to be an adult home top? :ermm:

My parents were wondering the same as they wanted to use it to get a free kit for their grandson.

Sergio Garcia

Not be better seeing if someone wanted an adult kit and getting them to buy an infant kit for you.

In this recession, money saving ideas need to be thought of.

Although this would save you nowt,maybe a pint out of it.

Not be better seeing if someone wanted an adult kit and getting them to buy an infant kit for you.

In this recession, money saving ideas need to be thought of.

Although this would save you nowt,maybe a pint out of it.

Totally agree although most of my pals who would buy strips aren't very keen on the idea of it at all. Perhaps they'll come round. :whistling:

Totally agree although most of my pals who would buy strips aren't very keen on the idea of it at all. Perhaps they'll come round. :whistling:

I've got the home one ordered, but might be tempted to get the away one...

Edit bollocks, just noticed it was the home one only.

I've got the home one ordered, but might be tempted to get the away one...

Edit bollocks, just noticed it was the home one only.

och Blair you should have told me! :verymad: That would have been too easy though!

anyone know if you can get the long sleeve home top as part of the free deal or must it be short sleeved?

On a seperate note... I tried to sign into hearts world and couldn;t ge on despite renewing my platinum season ticket?

Do you have to sign up again...?

internationalcoverup

The home strip is this years freebie, Hearts World was last seasons. If you want H W you'll have to pay for it!

Archived