Any Inside Info On Transfers?

JAMMY

linkin- hearts

Well after hearing JJ's last words on the subject i'm not holding my breath. Doubt anybody will sign this week unless it's the young dutch guy they're trialling at the moment.<_<

I was hoping for an announcement on a striker this week. I'm sure someone on here said we

were at an advanced stage, regarding discussions with a club

there is a whisper going around kb that we will sign someone in time for the blackburn game but that is all i have heard and i am not in the know.

we also have a mystery left back and a young dutch guy (jonathon toto) on trial.

linkin- hearts

there is a whisper going around kb that we will sign someone in time for the blackburn game but that is all i have heard and i am not in the know.

we also have a mystery left back and a young dutch guy (jonathon toto) on trial.

Not heard about the left back and the possible signing.:turned:

you would think with all the players that JJ has been made aware of(think he said 24)that at least there would be an attacking midfielder and striker that would be decent signings..

Not heard about the left back and the possible signing.:turned:

it`s not info from me. portobellojambo mentioned the possibility of a new signing in a thread ib the terrace and i think someone mentioned the same info, signig before blackburn game, in the shed.

the left back played in the game against coldstream and is mentioned on the match thread on this page.

Jambof3tornado

24 players highlighted to him,could be 24 duds. Thousands of players out there and JJ probably likes to find his own targets,not have them pushed in front of him from either Vlad or agents!

you would think with all the players that JJ has been made aware of(think he said 24)that at least there would be an attacking midfielder and striker that would be decent signings..

bear in mind we have already went for 2 attacking midfielders and 2 strikers. bryson, dorman, mehmet and kyle.

24 players highlighted to him,could be 24 duds. Thousands of players out there and JJ probably likes to find his own targets,not have them pushed in front of him from either Vlad or agents!

Fair point but Jonathan de Guzman(now mallorca fc)is`t realy a dud.Could have been the only decent one JJ was made aware of.

Fair point but Jonathan de Guzman(now mallorca fc)is`t realy a dud.Could have been the only decent one JJ was made aware of.

seriously dude, we were never ever getting that guy. stupid of the EEN to even mention him and if some of the other 24 are that much out of our bracket that may explain why more are not on trial/signed.

They get hundreds of names- that's how the agents earn their crust- touting their players round clubs. JJ had 24 at the time of the article I think.

Surely there is some quality there- In JJ I trust :whistling:

i think it was over a week ago that JJ said that he had made an inquiry about a player and was waiting for a reply from his club....how long does it take another club to respond saying yes/no to talks?

Howdy Doody Jambo

We're not going to sign any player that will make the difference to finishing with silverware this season or be spending any six figure ;transfer fee on any players Probably got the squad for the season now and will be fast tracking our youth academy players into the first team .Good enough for 3rd

Vlad says Niet!

Just a rumour I heard. :whistling:

Transfer window after transfer window i build my hopes up stupidly believing that we might just sign a couple of goalscorers.I think this window im going to say we wont sign anyone and if we do it will be a bonus.

I'm sure Jefferies will have a few irons in the fire. There's still a month to go in the transfer window, and considering our budget I'd expect us to be checking every available option, we don't need to rush into a signing. We're not like Aberdeen or Killie who actually need people to fill shirts. We just want an improvement in quality, we've got loads of time to assess all these players and we want to make the right signing, because if it goes wrong we can't just sign another.

Have faith. :thumbsup:

Transfer window after transfer window i build my hopes up stupidly believing that we might just sign a couple of goalscorers.I think this window im going to say we wont sign anyone and if we do it will be a bonus.

but we already have signed someone. just because kyle may miss the first couple of games doesn`t mean we should write him off.

but we already have signed someone. just because kyle may miss the first couple of games doesn`t mean we should write him off.

So you think Kyle will play up front himself?

I said a couple of goalscorers....we only have one-Kyle.

you also said `we won`t sign anyone` and i was just pointing out we had signed kyle. the bit about writing him off wasn`t aimed at you in particular but there are many on here who seem to be scrubbing him from their thoughts.

in answer to your question about playing him up front on his own i don`t think jj will vary too much from his favoured 4-4-2 formation so that won`t happen. i think we need another striker as well but another midfielder is more important imo.

at least we have signed one striker so far this window, could`ve been worse i suppose.

you also said `we won`t sign anyone` and i was just pointing out we had signed kyle. the bit about writing him off wasn`t aimed at you in particular but there are many on here who seem to be scrubbing him from their thoughts.

in answer to your question about playing him up front on his own i don`t think jj will vary too much from his favoured 4-4-2 formation so that won`t happen. i think we need another striker as well but another midfielder is more important imo.

at least we have signed one striker so far this window, could`ve been worse i suppose.

Sorry i meant sign anyone else,i just think that wheather we sign another striker and attacking midfielder could make or break our season.Whats new...

Sorry i meant sign anyone else,i just think that wheather we sign another striker and attacking midfielder could make or break our season.Whats new...

yeah it is a bit frustrating at the moment isn`t it. i agree we are only a couple of good signings away from having a very good team. hopefully be at least some positive news this week :thumbsup:

hearts_crazy

Its went very quiet on the transfer front recently...does anyone have any info,jayjay?

'Inside Information' on Kickback tends to be utter bollocks

Will get myself down Roseburn pronto to look for any flat hunters. :ninja:

Check Bar Napoli too.

Will get myself down Roseburn pronto to look for any flat hunters. :ninja:

I've got a photo ready for my avitar,can wait,"there's only one thingy Hleb,one thingy Hle,eb".

linkin- hearts

Well having been way off the mark with some of my predictions and most of my hopes i;m going to stop trying to predict who, when and if Hearts sign another player,ever. I'll probably end up a bit saner that way.:whistling:

Check Bar Napoli too.

I wouldn't bother.

Was there but ten minutes ago...place is dead.

Paul seemed OK, if a little embarrassed, to have signed where he has gone.

Good lad.

I wouldn't bother.

Was there but ten minutes ago...place is dead.

Paul seemed OK, if a little embarrassed, to have signed where he has gone.

Good lad.

Hang around, I hear they serve lunch untill 3pm. :ninja:

see big Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is a free agent.....surely could do a job for a couple of seasons. :whistling:

Darren Carter former Birmingham, West Brom midfielder. JJ, BB and GL meant to have met him yesterday. According to Sky was training with Millwall, so maybe just a coincidence.

rudi must stay

Darren Carter former Birmingham, West Brom midfielder. JJ, BB and GL meant to have met him yesterday. According to Sky was training with Millwall, so maybe just a coincidence.

according to his wiki that deal is dead. It says he's now going to Southampton on trial so who knows..

any other info gdog? or just on carter?

Hearts of Vladland
any other info gdog? or just on carter?

Hearts are going bust because we haven't paid Umbro is another Gdog exclusive, to believe that the guy, i never even remembered his name because it is bollocks, is signing you will also have to believe we will not be wearing the new kits this season.

rudi must stay

Hearts are going bust because we haven't paid Umbro is another Gdog exclusive, to believe that the guy, i never even remembered his name because it is bollocks, is signing you will also have to believe we will not be wearing the new kits this season.

rumours are rumours mate, everyone has them. Most of them are crap, but this one could be true IMO. He'd be well within our wage budget and plays in a position that's a problem for us at the moment

Hearts of Vladland
rumours are rumours mate, everyone has them. Most of them are crap, but this one could be true IMO. He'd be well within our wage budget and plays in a position that's a problem for us at the moment

He got reject by Millwall and all their fans said we are alot better team so would you want a Millwall reject?

He got reject by Millwall and all their fans said we are alot better team so would you want a Millwall reject?

There's something far wrong if that's the criteria for signing players.

linkin- hearts

according to his wiki that deal is dead. It says he's now going to Southampton on trial so who knows..

He was at trial there last week, not sure now.

rudi must stay

have a look at his track record mate. He's played for some big clubs, and he's still quite young. That's why i'd sign him, Millwall rejected him is a concern but we don't know all the reasons there..

Hearts of Vladland
have a look at his track record mate. He's played for some big clubs, and he's still quite young. That's why i'd sign him,??Millwall rejected him is a concern but we don't know all the reasons there..

If you are transfer listed at PNE he can't be that good and plus he is still under contract.

have a look at his track record mate. He's played for some big clubs, and he's still quite young. That's why i'd sign him, Millwall rejected him is a concern but we don't know all the reasons there..

does anyone know that millwall definitely rejected him or did he just choose to go for a trial at southampton and keep his options open? southampton a bigger club imo.

Hearts of Vladland
does anyone know that millwall definitely rejected him or did he just choose to go for a trial at southampton and keep his options open? southampton a bigger club imo.

Millwall, championship, Southampton, league one. Like saying Dunfermline are bigger than Inverness

rudi must stay

If you are transfer listed at PNE he can't be that good and plus he is still under contract.

I really meant Birmingham and West Brom. If you see his wikipedia, it says he was there when they were in the Premiership, which is definatly something..

Archived