Well Done Hearts

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Was at gillingham's training ground today. 3 boys turned up with their autograph books.

Jim , Billy and Gary ensured that all the players signed their books and then got them into a team group to get their photographs taken.

A small thing but it made the day for those 3 boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy Croppers Handbag

Good gesture by the management team, it's good to have people in there who know exactly what it's like to be part of this great club.

Was at gillingham's training ground today. 3 boys turned up with their autograph books.

Jim , Billy and Gary ensured that all the players signed their books and then got them into a team group to get their photographs taken.

A small thing but it made the day for those 3 boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get yours, too, Davy?

linkin- hearts

Good to see them making time for youngsters, hopefully future fans.:thumbsup:

blondejamtart

It's the wee gestures like this which can make all the difference, especially to the younger fans. That's the sort of thing they'll remember for a long time to come. Well done!

I'm sorry, but the players should be expected to do this sort of thing as they (professional footballers) are all very well paid for doing very little.

We shouldn't have to have folk coming on here full of praise because of the players giving up a small amount of time for some kids. It should be the norm.

I'm sorry, but the players should be expected to do this sort of thing as they (professional footballers) are all very well paid for doing very little.

We shouldn't have to have folk coming on here full of praise because of the players giving up a small amount of time for some kids. It should be the norm.

Aw C'mon mate who peshed in your cornflakes!!

Good PR from the Jambos well done lad's

Makes a change from all the doom and gloom on here lately!!!

The Treasurer

Of course it should be the norm, so it's good to hear they our players do make time for fans in this way.

Some people just want to moan about anything huh.gif

:blink:

Totally get Swannys point TBH, although I also think a wee bit credit is due for it actually happening.

Our players do do this as a norm, i have never seen a Hearts player refuse an autograph or pictures with fans, Davy is just highlighting this and the fact the boys appreciated it.

Our work in the community and encouraging younger people to become life long fans should be applauded. :thumbsup:

Dalstonjambo

I would think one of the points to make here is that this is probably a bigger deal for us anglo jambos, as it's a complete novelty for us to have that sort of opportunity. Well done hearts I say, I know even at 24 that would have made my day.

good grief... try getting out more.

Swanny's point is valid in that we should have players that do this sort of thing as standard but credit where it is due because you'd be surprised at the number of clubs/players who don't participate as much as ours!

Archived