U19's

stevie1874

Does anyone know of any upcoming fixtures for the u19's at Riccarton.Have never been along to see them and was going to take my son along to watch,but could not find any info on Hearts site.Infact the main site lists at least half a team who are no longer at the club in U19 squad. Any info much appreciated.

Cheers

Footballfirst

Does anyone know of any upcoming fixtures for the u19's at Riccarton.Have never been along to see them and was going to take my son along to watch,but could not find any info on Hearts site.Infact the main site lists at least half a team who are no longer at the club in U19 squad. Any info much appreciated.

Cheers

The fixtures are available on the SPL site, with the first competitive game away to St Mirren on 21st Aug.

U19 Fixtures

The friendlies so far have all been away from home but I understand that they are trying to organise a home game against Newcastle before the start of the season.

The official site didn't update the U19 profiles at all last season, despite them being harangued to do so. I am hopeful that this will be rectified within a few weeks.

Archived