Sonisphere

Uberjambo

Any kickbackers heading to Knebworth for the weekend? Decent line up with Alice Cooper the main man tomorrow, Rammstein on Saturday and Maiden on Sunday. :punk:

Any kickbackers heading to Knebworth for the weekend? Decent line up with Alice Cooper the main man tomorrow, Rammstein on Saturday and Maiden on Sunday. :punk:

Hell yeah!! Started the Soni celebrations last night by meeting a couple of folk from the soni forum and will be on the bus at 7am the morn!!

have to say the way the band times has been done is superb, not only have they alternated the two main stages so none of the bigger bands clash but with the three smaller stages they have arranged the bands by genre rather than how big or popular a band is which means that the 20 odd bands that I want to see don't clash with each other!!

Cannot wait!!

Heading off about 4am tomorrow with my son and his mate. My first festival at 47 woohoo. Get the beerrs and JD packed tonight and bring it on. :teehee:

Zerothehero

I'm going, getting the Luton flight first thing tomorrow.

Can't wait to see Maiden and Rammstein but fear 3 days camping will probably kill me. Worth it tho :)

I'm going, getting the Luton flight first thing tomorrow.

Can't wait to see Maiden and Rammstein but fear 3 days camping will probably kill me. Worth it tho :)

The whole trip will be worth it just to see Rammstein. Absolutely awesome live. Saw them twice with the latest tour. They put on a great show.

Would love to have done this as well. Looks good, well organized.

Have a great time everyone who is going, and Harry you can tell me all about it next weekend!

If you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed High Voltage you will have a blast.

Archived