Whitley Bay

Mac Elliott

Mac Elliott

Right guys,

Off to Whitley bay on saturday for a stag night, Anyone been? Whats it like? Any decent pubs/clubs?

Nucky Thompson

Right guys,

Off to Whitley bay on saturday for a stag night, Anyone been? Whats it like? Any decent pubs/clubs?

I went a few years ago and every pub shut at 11.30pm at the weekend :unsure: It might have changed now though.

Denny Crane

Spent my teen years there. It's shite!

Right guys,

I live next door in Tynemouth just now, The clubs are open all night, they are all pretty pish but plenty of durty burds on the go.

All the pubs and clubs are on whitley road and south parade. For good pubs go to Tynemouth then head of to the Bay around 11pm for the clubs.

Been aa few times. Easy Street is a sound pub. Any of the clubs on the front are sound for late drinkies. Couldn't comment on the bursd as I'm happily wed.

If you cant score here you are a poof. fact.

This, it's like shooting fish in a barrel !!

Mac Elliott

This, it's like shooting fish in a barrel !!

Cheers for the replys

There's a few going who will like this, not me being happily married man! Will give this easy street a look.

Domt know why but when a heard we were going there a thought it sounded a crap idea.

Walter Kidd

Is Rios still open* (probably showing my age here)

Used to go out with a girl from Preston Grange in 87.

Bert Le Clos

We went on our end of season rugby tour last year.

In an attempt to get rid of a 'hingin bird trying to chat him up, my mate told her he was just out of prison.

Her response was that she liked guys like that. Says all you need to know about Whitley Bay!

I live in Whitley Bay. Thursday is usually canny good as its cheap/student type night so its pretty busy and very cheap, loadsa young lasses too. Friday and Saturday its usually the older lot and Scots on stag doos. We usually start at the Weatherspoons for cheap pints then go Havana, Pier39, 42nd Street then onto JImmyz or Deep to finnish off which both close at 3am.

Denny Crane

Place went downhill when The Avenue closed

Archived