This Seasons Scapegoat

Where's Wally

winston churchill

silky suso

big bad bouzid

davie fae pittenweem

polish dave

billy elliot

the molster(even at raith)folk will be on here saying hees daying barry at raith

wee jamie macdonald

the thompson twins

The new home strip is this season's scapegoat. We've blamed the mingin away tops for our poor away performances and I reckon that big strip of white is going to cost us points this year.

Since Hartley has been mentioned I will give you another rumoured player who might get alot of stick if he comes;

41704_100000413101302_6009_n.jpg

Don't know about his on field performances but certainly his off field antics he will be 'Elliot'd' IMO. Hartley is more likely to happen though.

I wanted us to sign him until I saw that picture :huh: what a roaster.

maroonshrew

Not to start it early but Black isn't a scapegoat he just isnt very good.

Suso is my pick for it this year. Him or Bouzid. The former actually having a very strong end to the seasona nd could be a big contributor for us and the latter brings out the alan hansen in every football fan who has never even kicked a ball.

Oh and how did we forget Obua!

jamboinglasgow

I wanted us to sign him until I saw that picture :huh: what a roaster.

Why do people think taking a picture of yourself in the mirror is a good idea? You are just left looking stupid, though it seems to be mainly girls who do it.

Craig thomson could give away penalties and miss sitters and posters on here would defend him to the hilt

Suso is my bet. I had a discussion on here towards the end of the season about him and one poster said he didn't care how many goals suso scored cos he's still sh1te . You can't reason with that logic

Sure can't jojnjl :whistling:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hopefully Suso. Lets try and drive him out the club boys.

I reckon it will be Black, Obua and Bouzid.

People have already made up their mind on some players.. A new season unfortunately doesn't give players a fresh start in some peoples eyes..

Having said that i used to boo Robbie Neilson religiously.. apart from him i cant think of any other Hearts players i ever booed..

How about a culture change, supporting a player when he's not doing well, that will help his confidence and help us to win the league.

Archived